Green signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah only as centre he and DCE are a bad combo
Turbo - I'm getting worried because I'm agreeing with some of your posts of late ;)

We need a 5/8 with a good kicking game who can run attacking structures - that isn't Bird. I would like him as a centre though, and in time I see him becoming a ball playing back rower similar to Wade Graham.

Turbo - I'm getting worried because I'm agreeing with some of your posts of late ;)

We need a 5/8 with a good kicking game who can run attacking structures - that isn't Bird. I would like him as a centre though, and in time I see him becoming a ball playing back rower similar to Wade Graham.
Yeah a lot of people are jumping to the conclusion that if you stick a young gun running 5/8 next to DCE everything will work out fine! It's completely wrong DCE is the type of player that doesn't control a game on his own he creates the attack but doesn't control a game. He has a lot of pressure on him why stick a rookie half with him? He needs a veteran that can take the pressure off with a controlled calm game with solid kicking and great organisational skills (Blake Green). Green is an older Foran without the off field crap, they play the exact same way. Green may not score amazing tries and throw long balls but what he does is give his halves partner and fullback a platform to rip teams a part it's no wonder Cronk having such a good year. And the player is only as good as the players around him. And I agree with your bird idea. He's a good centre not a 5/8 and IMO he like you said can be turned into a wade Graham type backrower with some skills he's not very fast either which a lot of people don't see he isn't slow though but he isn't as quick as some other centres.

Blake Green 2015 stats:

- 26 games
- Averages 64 running meters per game
- 8 linebreaks, 16 linebreak assists
- 10 try assists
- 31 tackle breaks
- 2 40/20
- 8 tries
- 126 kicks for 2887 kick meters
- Averages 111 kick meters per game
- Averages 21 tackles per game

Blake Green 2016 stats:

- 13 games
- Averages 205 kick meters per game
- Averages 20 tackles per game
- Averages 55 running meters per game
- Averages 2 missed tackles per game
- 5 linebreaks, 5 linebreak assists
- 5 try assists
- 20 tackle breaks, Averages 3 tackle breaks per game
- 2 tries
- 1 40/20
- 73 kicks for 1574 kick meters

Excellent stats for Blake over his 2 years in the NRL after his stint in the SL. He will be a great buy I'm thinking he will be one of the buys of the year

Don't recall that one. Pot black, two Ronnie's and Blake's seven were the usual Friday night fare at my place.
Harold Park Trots and Dave Allen Show were Friday night staples as well.

Blake's Seven was a great show. I'll have to hit Youtube and see what is there.

Brookvale2015 this is what you wanted this is an exact quote from you "Everyone suggesting walker to centres, that won't be happening you don't move your 5/8 out of position that's just silly it's a key position it's like moving DCE to fullback you don't do it positions like hooker/5/8/1/2 and fullback are off limits"

So you wanted a "rookie" in walker to play 5/8 now DCE needs a veteran. A 27 year old who has played soo and test football and earns 1 mill a year shouldn't need a Blake Green to hold his hand he should be ushering in a new 5/8. I guess we will see next season Brookvale2015
Haha lol would you like anything else from me mate you want to quote anything else? The fact you went back to a quote at the start of the year, the fact you put so much effort to make me look like an idiot is hilarious. Thank you for that, it made my day. Now I see I said walker is off limits well this was before I knew how much of a negative effect he would have on DCE on the whole team. And DCE does need someone to hold his hand every half does, they are called halves for a reason you dickhead.

Brookvale2015 this is what you wanted this is an exact quote from you "Everyone suggesting walker to centres, that won't be happening you don't move your 5/8 out of position that's just silly it's a key position it's like moving DCE to fullback you don't do it positions like hooker/5/8/1/2 and fullback are off limits"

So you wanted a "rookie" in walker to play 5/8 now DCE needs a veteran. A 27 year old who has played soo and test football and earns 1 mill a year shouldn't need a Blake Green to hold his hand he should be ushering in a new 5/8. I guess we will see next season Brookvale2015
Why you are at it would you mind making a novel of all my quotes? Seeing as you love me so much!

Or if you want a DVD rip of the series PM me & I'll bung it onto a USB stick & mail it to you.
Thank-you very much for the offer Jerry but for the moment, it is more easy for me to just stick to watching it on youtube so I think I will pass on your offer. Thanks again :)

Don't worry I love you @Turbo.

But DCE has to be the senior Half in my books. He's earning enough and more importantly it's what he would want.

But Green isn't an inexperienced half. He has a solid game and can fill the gap till a young player comes through.

And by then hopefully DCE can handle it.

Harold Park Trots and Dave Allen Show were Friday night staples as well.

Blake's Seven was a great show. I'll have to hit Youtube and see what is there.

Never watched Blake's Seven.

But Pot Black and The Dave Allen Show. Now that was compulsory viewing. Especially Dave Allen. A chair. A glass of "scotch" and a ciggy. Classic show.

This was a personal favourite.

Don't worry I love you @Turbo.

But DCE has to be the senior Half in my books. He's earning enough and more importantly it's what he would want.

But Green isn't an inexperienced half. He has a solid game and can fill the gap till a young player comes through.

And by then hopefully DCE can handle it.

Mate he can handle it now. Look at his form the last couple of weeks with a decent foil.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4