Green signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow I remember when we used to sign great (or if not great at least star 1st grade) players to many to name but O'neill,Reilly,Boyd,Dorahy,O'connor,Roberts,Kennedy,Carroll and a heap of others. Now we are stuck with signing Blake Green who at best is an average 1st grader who no other club would want. The storm didn't want him anymore they are going with youth in kodi nikorima yet we sign him. Who will be our next big signing? Jef Robson for another go. Bozo's plan is obviously to destroy the roster so Barrett get's sacked and he can get one of his sons the gig.
Most of whom were signed in the pre-salary cap era.

Last edited:
Wow I remember when we used to sign great (or if not great at least star 1st grade) players to many to name but O'neill,Reilly,Boyd,Dorahy,O'connor,Roberts,Kennedy,Carroll and a heap of others. Now we are stuck with signing Blake Green who at best is an average 1st grader who no other club would want. The storm didn't want him anymore they are going with youth in kodi nikorima yet we sign him. Who will be our next big signing? Jef Robson for another go. Bozo's plan is obviously to destroy the roster so Barrett get's sacked and he can get one of his sons the gig.
Mate green an average 1st grader, what planet you from? Green is a great foil for DCE and the effects on DCE games will be so positive

Every club in the super league were chasing him, Tigers also chasing and a number of other clubs

Bargain price for a first grade 5/8.
I'm on the reality planet not eating a **** sandwich fed to me from the club that he is a good signing. Blake Green has played for 6 clubs we will be his seventh that just reeks of a champion to me.

At $350 we are not buying a champion, but a solid player. He will have a role to play.

I'd up and extend Tom and Jakes contract before wasting 350k on a nothing

Yeah, agree if they could play 2 positions at the same time.

Speaking of facts, are you saying Manly has no intention of retaining the turbo's?

Neither here nor there on this one, he has experience and will prove solid foil for DCE, in this day and age its very tough to have two superstar halves

He will be our certain 5/8 starter next year then hopefully Wright and Hynes are heaping pressure on him in 2018

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4