Green released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A club cannot announce a signing until the cooling off period has finished though.

Which is why we went through page after page of Joel Thompson comments waiting for the club to announce his signing after the cooling off period which obviously didn’t eventuate.

I am certain that if the player and club wish to announce the signing they will ... a cooling off period is a legally enforceable law ... announcing it is just good/bad sense prior to the end of the 10 day period.

It's not a legal matter, just an NRL process
----
* A player may sign an extension of his contract with his existing club at any time;

* A player may sign with a new club only during the final year of his contract;

* A 10 business day cooling off period will apply to all contracts; and,

* A club signing a player is prohibited from making an announcement until the cooling off period has expired.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...riod-on-player-contracts-20150602-ghez7m.html

ΛΛ Warriors announced Green yesterday, only after a 10 day cooling off had expired

It's not a legal matter, just an NRL process

* A club signing a player is prohibited from making an announcement until the cooling off period has expired.

ΛΛ Warriors announced Green yesterday, only after a 10 day cooling off had expired

Is there also a rule that a player must wait until the cooling off period has expired before announcing it?

It is all nonsense ... and to accept that that was the case .. I would need to also accept that at least 50 people have been blatently telling lies to the media for the past 10 days ...

I have a feeling Pearce has already signed with Manly, but the announcement won't happen for at least a few days, next week at the earliest.

Apparently Pearce Met up with the knights coach today

Attachments

• IMG_2533.PNG
    IMG_2533.PNG
    317.6 KB · Views: 48
Is there also a rule that a player must wait until the cooling off period has expired before announcing it?

It is all nonsense ... and to accept that that was the case .. I would need to also accept that at least 50 people have been blatently telling lies to the media for the past 10 days ...
NRL Fans being lied to :wasntme:

Remember the Fiz Fiasco :swear:

That’s not Pearce mate, he has a full length tattoo sleeve on his right arm, that bloke has nothing.

Also it was posted by Knights fans that he was meeting with Brown in Newcastle this morning. He was in Coogee.

No substance to any of that.
But I thought contracts would always be signed in the open at a cafe, and makeup artists can easily cover up a “sleeve” tattoo, if given a few hours.

That’s not Pearce mate, he has a full length tattoo sleeve on his right arm, that bloke has nothing.

Also it was posted by Knights fans that he was meeting with Brown in Newcastle this morning. He was in Coogee.

Pearce is the one on the right with the peace sign tattoo on his left wrist. It's him and that other guy is wearing a knights shirt with the nib logo on the sleeve.

This was taken at roughly 10am at a restaurant near the scg.

Pearce is the one on the right with the peace sign tattoo on his left wrist. It's him and that other guy is wearing a knights shirt with the nib logo on the sleeve.

This was taken at roughly 10am at a restaurant near the scg.
If you can see all that from that one photo you are a better man than me

I know there has been a million conspiracy theories, but could this be a DCE thing, where he commits to us, then signs elsewhere? I hope Manly know what they are doing.

It's great that you are posting here already Mitch, I hope you keep it up during the season! ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10