Green released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it goes to script i expect Pearce to be announced as our new 1/2's partner for DCE
Ill watch in interest what our young 1/2's we have got and bought will stick around waiting for an opportunity for a few years

Reactions: lsz
I have to ask, if The Warriors wanted the services of a fully contracted player so much, why wouldn't have Lyal Gorman struck a player swap bargain / deal, or at least compensation like Penrith demanded? I get the helping out Green bit, but surely we aren't a charity here.

And I say this whether we have signed a replacement 5/8, or not.

Why would warriors want to try build a team around a guy who is near retirement? Why not go for a younger half who can form a long term combo? Gee with all that talent they will some how still miss the 8 what a dreadful team to support absolutely frustrating.

have to ask, if The Warriors wanted the services of a fully contracted player so much, why wouldn't have Lyal Gorman struck a player swap bargain / deal, or at least compensation like Penrith demanded
They don't want him enough to pay a transfer fee, and we don't want one of their junk players, we want Green's cash to pay some particular player we are looking at.

Why would warriors want to try build a team around a guy who is near retirement?
I'm not so sure he is near retirement.

His playing style means he doesn't get bashed up, well not overly much anyway.

He doesn't rely on speed off the mark so getting a bit slower won't make much difference to how he plays.

He plays with skill and he's not likely to lose that, more likely his skill will keep increasing.

I've heard him interviewed a few times and he is very knowledgeable and seems quite smart. He has acquired a pretty good knowledge bank with all his overseas experience, a couple of years with the Storm crew plus with our mob.

So while he wasn't part of our long term plan I don't think he'd be a dud buy for them.

Well if I believed in coincidences, I'd have to say I have no idea.
But who believes in coincidences!??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8