Great Win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's not underplay how good this win is. We were coming up a Raiders side that was 5 on the trot, previously beating Broncos and Parra, people calling them one of the form teams in the comp. And we went to their home in frosty conditions and put 40 points on them. It is arguably the best win we've had for a year or so.

Away from home against a hot team
Stick your Viking clap
Super effort

Aw man, I forgot to post this in the game day thread...

Wiz_ID_raiders_2022.jpg

PS: screw you imgur.con stop being pretentious.

D2fpROs.jpg

Last edited:
Kid has a good kicking game at least. Would help Schu
Not only a good kicking game, he is a promising player developing his all round game, this is an opportunity to see how he goes at the top level.

Playing alongside Schuster and with Weekes at the back he has the opportunity to pick his time with his attacking game.

I love it when we beat the Raiders. Yesterday was special they were in red hot form and we had been horrible for weeks. Then wham we produce a great game and Schuster weaves his magic and the whole side goes up 3 gears. Long overdue and very satisfying. I hope Seibold learned something from the selections this time.

What a difference a5/8 makes.
Even to an understrength team
And turbo actually running like he hasnt been shot

Origin kicked turbo into gear

Schu was good, played a simple role and didnt overcook it too much. Defence was poor, but he made sure to give early ball to trbo and was able to draw in some defenders. Still a few cases where there was a rushed pass/strange kick, but it’s a good starting point. Has to build on it every week though because otherwise it’ll mean squat (same goes for the forward pack)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it when we beat the Raiders. Yesterday was special they were in red hot form and we had been horrible for weeks. Then wham we produce a great game and Schuster weaves his magic and the whole side goes up 3 gears. Long overdue and very satisfying. I hope Seibold learned something from the selections this time.
ah yes...it's always a good to see Sticky kick a few plastic chairs around during the game. Like old times again..lol.

And turbo actually running like he hasnt been shot

Origin kicked turbo into gear

Schu was good, played a simple role and didnt overcook it too much. Defence was poor, but he made sure to give early ball to trbo and was able to draw in some defenders. Still a few cases where there was a rushed pass/strange kick, but it’s a good starting point. Has to build on it every week though because otherwise it’ll mean squat (same goes for the forward pack)
Thought Josh had a great comeback game, bound to be a bit rusty. But if this is what a rusty player can do, wait till he's well oiled...

GREAT WIN !

We should get into the habit and do this more often

Manly people Love WINNING More than chocolate

9 Best Chocolate For Melting In 2022 - Foods Guy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8