Great Win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Cooper is out with injury, Humphries has more than earned his spot. Weekes will cover FB
Yeah, fair call. I just wonder if Seibs will go with experienced players first though. I still can't quite get a read on him when it comes to how conservative he is with blooding players. The good thing is, we have options, right.

Yeah, fair call. I just wonder if Seibs will go with experienced players first though. I still can't quite get a read on him when it comes to how conservative he is with blooding players. The good thing is, we have options, right.
Yeah if Cooper is available, I’d be very surprised if he didn’t pick Johns (unfortunately!).

I just think it’s the perfect game to blood Jamie and give him a taste of NRL.

I think Garrick will be fullback. Weekes on the wing. Sipley will be starting. I would pick Croker at 7. GCKT in Hooker.

What happened to Lawton at the end? Looked like he went off with a broken/injured forearm.
Either forearm or hand...agreed, but I studied the victory song and he had no ice on his arm or hand. I don't recall which arm he hurt but was definitely using his right arm to beat his water bottle! Maybe he got over it quickly 🤞

We need to show the level of effort we did in minutes 10 to 70 as a minimum in every game. We play with that intensity, we win more than we lose.

Biggest positive is Tom has the turbo spooling again, he had a huge game, he was keen for the impact.

i notice our attack is 80% passing to Parker, Garrick and 20% to Koula, saab. Is this because we are much faster, slicker attacking to our left? With speed of Koula and Saab, it makes more sense to direct our attack more to their side.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8