Grant Atkins abused by AFB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is irrelevant and after the fact .. What Kent, Hooper, the NRL or Mrs Gertrude say about the issue

AFB blew up delux in front of a micked up ref ... called him a retard ... and then told him to get ****ed ... swearing loudly in the sheds that the officials are spastics is just icing on the cake ....

The result of his stupidity .... is we are without him for 2 weeks ... 3 if he doesn't get the jab ...

He made a first class tool of himself .... and what Kent says doesn't change that ...

It is irrelevant and after the fact .. What Kent, Hooper, the NRL or Mrs Gertrude say about the issue

AFB blew up delux in front of a micked up ref ... called him a retard ... and then told him to get ****ed ... swearing loudly in the sheds that the officials are spastics is just icing on the cake ....

The result of his stupidity .... is we are without him for 2 weeks ... 3 if he doesn't get the jab ...

He made a first class tool of himself .... and what Kent says doesn't change that ...

The jab may be out of date , don’t forget from tomorrow we are opening our borders to those from NSW.

So he’ll be fine for the QLD game.

Yep - and I would have done EXACTLY the same... i guess we cant all be perfect all of the time, some of us are failed humans that struggle to tolerate useless pr*cks that seem mentally incapable of performing simple f*cking tasks...

#i'llridewithAFB

A bottom feeder like FitzSimons has a fairly predictable modus operandi. He can't seem to sustain rational arguments with his peers about serious issues and as a predictor of political trends he has a batting strike rate of about 0.2 %. So what is his stock-in-trade? Ridiculing the statements of footballers and cricketers. Lampooning their speech patterns and nervous tics in interviews.

He seems to have a fascination with lampooning those from Polynesian backgrounds that could be seen as derogatory of their race. Yet when he trades blows with those who are his intellectual equivalent, he looks like a posturing buffoon with little credibility.

A man whose books are amateurish rehashes of people others have written better biographies about. And man who writes columns that scream out to his cohorts "Please like me!". No intellectual courage at all. And he persists with that ridiculous red bandana affectation.

Apart from that, he's a top bloke.
The bandana does effectively hide the circumcision scar, so it's not completely an affectation. Mostly, but not completely.

By Fox sports editorial, from another piece on Fitzsimons.
I liked the Captain Feathersword bit. ;)
6AD81ADD-678F-4E49-909C-A44723B37F0B.jpeg

By Fox sports editorial, from another piece on Fitzsimons.
I liked the Captain Feathersword bit. ;)View attachment 14778
NRL a parish pump???? Lololol......the pump is working quite well Fitzsimmons. Have a look how your beloved rugby is doing in Australia & around the world right now you f¥ckwit. At least we have a game.....NRL may be liked in limited places but it’s alive & well unlike “rugby yawnion”. Not sure why you’re hiding the circumcision scars with a bandanna.....everyone knows you’re a di(khead!!!

I reckon AFB should be shot at half time during our next home game.

Preferably by Cameron Smith.
Don't joke Bob , I don't like what he said at all he should have called him a c+%& instead(I wonder how that would have gone down)
But one more outburst from the biggest bully and sook of the lot, Hadley and we may see the guys and gal's from Extinsion Rebellion/BLM hoist poor old AFB on a cross and burn him in front of captain cooks statue.
It's terrible language but the hypocrisy from the Hadley's of the world who made a career out of belittling underlings and the volcano of faux moral outrage is over the top
AFB is clearly not the brightest button on the shirt but it must be remembered that if it wasn't for RL a lot of these guys would be clogging up the courts and jails

Last edited:
If only he called him a f**king w@nker, go and get f**ked you to$$er like i yelled at the TV then he would have been OK.

So AFB says something he shouldn't have, went immediately to apologise . Cops a 2 week suspension, offers to make amends to anyone he has offended, probably will cop a fine and it's not enough? Should probably offer up a kidney.

He made a mistake in the heat of the moment is remorseful and has been punished accordingly.

Only reason i can possibly think of that this is still the number 1 sport story is it deflects attention away from the hopeless Newscorp Donkeys

Paul Kent is a weak cat who has mastered the dark art of huffing and puffing. A nothing footballer who played one game as a last minute replacement half and somehow jagged a career in the media. He’s just an opinionated wanka with a big mouth who appeals to his own kind. A voice of reason to the know it all wanna be “controversial” types.

"Parish pump", FitzSimons? If the comp is so low rent why is such a journalistic giant such as yourself even commenting on it? May he needs to get back to editing his next Father's day doorstopper. It could always so with more commas.

If only he called him a f**king w@nker, go and get f**ked you to$$er like i yelled at the TV then he would have been OK.

So AFB says something he shouldn't have, went immediately to apologise . Cops a 2 week suspension, offers to make amends to anyone he has offended, probably will cop a fine and it's not enough? Should probably offer up a kidney.

He made a mistake in the heat of the moment is remorseful and has been punished accordingly.

Only reason i can possibly think of that this is still the number 1 sport story is it deflects attention away from the hopeless Newscorp Donkeys
And the inept referees.

Just to throw it out there.

Grant Atkins is actually one of the best referees in terms of giving Manly a fair go.
We have a 57% win record when he referees and he is one of the few referees that we have parity in terms of for and against penalties.

Even on Sunday, he sent up one of our no trys as a try, and he made the call to refer the last play for a "penalty try" to the video ref (and i'm sure 100% expecting it to be a penalty)

I am fearful if all this changes next time he referees us because of AFB.

He really is one of the referees I was always happy to see assigned a Manly game.
(we should all chip in and send him an apology gift - not a joke)
Agreed, Atkins is one of the better refs and usually appears neutral and measured, even with us.

Our problem seems to be with Shire boy Maxwell in the vidiot box. Perenara is always a wildcard after a Penrith match a couple of seasons back. That game was up there with Grasshopper Gommersall or those French refs you used to get on the old Kangaroo tours.
Checcin too over the years. Remember Dessies "the game is professional, the officiating is not" after we got 'Checcined' in a game against Gold Coast. He seems to have mellowed towards us in the since then but that may be just my perception.

Who do you and other Silvertails rank as the best and the worst of the refs towards Manly?

Yep - and I would have done EXACTLY the same... i guess we cant all be perfect all of the time, some of us are failed humans that struggle to tolerate useless pr*cks that seem mentally incapable of performing simple f*cking tasks...

#i'llridewithAFB

I would have abused him too .... without the retard and spastics references ... which

K lb. B MGM k
I would have abused him too .... without the retard and spastics references ... which
Agreed Nightster but I am willing to give AFB the benefit of the doubt that he didn't realise the gravity of those words... I remember throwing them around like confetti when I was his age too and whilst some of us have learnt to be a bit more considerate of the disadvantaged, I am not convinced that public discourse around those terms has been as strong as say racism or sexuality... not saying it shouldn't be tho...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2