Grand Final Tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I emailed a complaint to the NRL about not getting my code before the tickets went on sale. They finally got back to me this week. They organised for Ticketek to call me, and I now have tickets in bay 102. They didn't even ask for codes.

I emailed a complaint to the NRL about not getting my code before the tickets went on sale. They finally got back to me this week. They organised for Ticketek to call me, and I now have tickets in bay 102. They didn't even ask for codes.

Daniel said:
Larissa said:
The email was meant to be sent last Thursday, and they tried again yesterday, then this morning.

The NRL thought they had all been sent properly, but we urged them to send them again because so many Members had contacted us with issues.

They should have delayed the pre-sale. Their IT team has a lot to answer for, they should be monitoring their mail systems after any large marketing mail-out and their marketing team should have informed them that this was going out.

Terrible management by them. It doesn't bother me so much as I will buy tickets to sit with the Sea eagles supporters like last year if we make it

Are the Sea Eagles or Mark from Ambassador getting an allocation of tickets like last year? If so, and we make it, thats what I'll be doing.

Daniel said:
Larissa said:
The email was meant to be sent last Thursday, and they tried again yesterday, then this morning.

The NRL thought they had all been sent properly, but we urged them to send them again because so many Members had contacted us with issues.

They should have delayed the pre-sale. Their IT team has a lot to answer for, they should be monitoring their mail systems after any large marketing mail-out and their marketing team should have informed them that this was going out.

Terrible management by them. It doesn't bother me so much as I will buy tickets to sit with the Sea eagles supporters like last year if we make it

Are the Sea Eagles or Mark from Ambassador getting an allocation of tickets like last year? If so, and we make it, thats what I'll be doing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2