Grand Final Tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't receive my e-mail re: when GF tickets were going on sale from the NRL for my club membership....

Got one for the NRL.com presale on Thursday though... Lucky i saw this thread as i had my AAN from the Townsville game.

Poor form NRL.... I called a few mates who also got no e-mail re GF tickets and their AAN but did also get the nrl.com one as well what a joke.

How many others haven't got them.

Jonesyv2 said:
Didn't receive my e-mail re: when GF tickets were going on sale from the NRL for my club membership....

Got one for the NRL.com presale on Thursday though... Lucky i saw this thread as i had my AAN from the Townsville game.

Poor form NRL.... I called a few mates who also got no e-mail re GF tickets and their AAN but did also get the nrl.com one as well what a joke.

How many others haven't got them.

I trolled back through unopened email and found the Test match ticket invite from 16th July 2012. The thing is I didn't open it because I wasn't planning to go and consequently never saw or paid attention to this mysterious AAN that was issued.

Add to that Ticketec site will be swamped at 10am today with people who are not season ticket holders because there is no mention of the restricted sale to season ticket holders only

Maybe Peter Peters is working for the NRL now? Unbelievable. This is inept.

My Guess is they tried to run a mass mail and their mail server junked it all as spam

guess which email just literally got delivered into my inbox :)

Looks like someone informed them of the issue and they have sent the emails

I just got an e-mail from the NRL 5 minutes ago about the pre-sale for members today, lucky i saw this thread last night and started organizing last night. I knew this was coming up back and I was a bit unorganized what a JOKE that you get the e-mail from the NRL the day the pre sale starts !!!

I'm pretty sure I have normally got this e-mail a week in advance before pre sale begins

Daniel said:
guess which email just literally got delivered into my inbox :)

Looks like someone informed them of the issue and they have sent the emails

Same. Email arrives 10 minutes before tickets go on sale.

The email was meant to be sent last Thursday, and they tried again yesterday, then this morning.

The NRL thought they had all been sent properly, but we urged them to send them again because so many Members had contacted us with issues.

Larissa said:
The email was meant to be sent last Thursday, and they tried again yesterday, then this morning.

The NRL thought they had all been sent properly, but we urged them to send them again because so many Members had contacted us with issues.

They should have delayed the pre-sale. Their IT team has a lot to answer for, they should be monitoring their mail systems after any large marketing mail-out and their marketing team should have informed them that this was going out.

Terrible management by them. It doesn't bother me so much as I will buy tickets to sit with the Sea eagles supporters like last year if we make it

Bay 107-1 (Halfway) Row 21 for me. Can't complain about those seats :)

Monumental Failure by the NRL though, as Dan said the sale should of been delayed due to the stuff up. What a joke i feel for all those who missed out on good seats because of this.

Well I got my email... a whole 7 minutes before the sale opened... well done NRL, lots of warning there.

I just bought my tickets, very similar to last year they are so I am hoping for same result again except we get to keep our coach for next year this time!!

My mate got our tickets. Very freaky though - exact same bay and seats as last year.. just 2 rows closer to the front! I'm hoping it means a repeat of last year.. but my mate is a dogs fan and says it just means Des will be there. Lol.

Can't wait :)

Got 1member email 10 minutes before ticket purchase opening. Was susposed to get 3member emails havent seen the other 2 membership emails yet. What a frigging joke. Lucky I dont purchase till I see if we make it or not.

mickqld said:
Got 1member email 10 minutes before ticket purchase opening. Was susposed to get 3member emails havent seen the other 2 membership emails yet. What a frigging joke. Lucky I dont purchase till I see if we make it or not.

They usually do a buy back if your team doesn't make it from memory

Ended up getting mine, half an hour later than I wanted too but the seats are good enough for me so I will take them :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2