Gotta love it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ants

Reserve Grader
THE PERFECT ****:

Every once in a while each of us experiences a perfect ****. It's rare, but a thing of beauty in all respects. You sit down expecting a smooth-sliding, fartless masterpiece that breaks the water with the splashless grace of an expert diver. But that's not the end of it. You use some toilet paper only to find it was totally unnecessary. It makes you feel that all is right with the world and you are in perfect harmony with it. On the other hand (so to speak) there is:

The Beer ****:

Talk about nasty ****s. Depending on the ****ter's tolerance, the beer **** is the result of too many beers. It could have been 2 or 22, it doesn't matter. What you get is a sinister, lengthy, noisy **** accompanied by a malevolent fog that could close a bathroom for days.

The Chilli ****:

Hot when it goes in, rocket fuel when it leaves. The chilli **** stays with you all day, making your ass feel like a heat shield.

The Cable ****:

Long, curly and perfectly formed like 2 feet of telephone coaxial cable. It loops lazily around the bowl, like a friendly serpent. You wonder admiringly, "Did I do that? Where did it come from?" You leave the toilet pleased with yourself.

The Empty Roll ****:

You're done. you reach for the toilet paper only to discover that empty cardboard cylinder. A mild panic begins coldly in your throat. You could use the curtains. no, someone would say, "where are the curtains?" Then what would you say? The rug? Too cumbersome. Then you come to the same conclusion that every empty roll ****ter does. pull up your pants, tighten your ass and wiggle yourself to the nearest full roll.

The Splash Back ****:

You send the **** on its way; it drops like a depth charge into the bowl creating a column of cold bowl water that washes your bottom with a startlingly unpleasant shock. Now you're wet and embarrassed. Tip: blot instead of wipe.

The Aborted ****:

You're in mid **** when the phone rings. What do you do? ABORT! Pinch it off; go for the phone and save the rest for later. It isn't pretty, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

The Caesarian ****:

Pain, that's what this **** and childbirth have in common. It's a simple case of too much **** trying to get through too small a hole and there's no obstetrician to help.

The Whole Roll ****:

No matter how much you wipe, it doesn't seem to be enough. You blow the whole roll and you have to flush 25 times too. The whole episode is consumer waste.

The Born Again ****:

This is a **** that's going badly. You say, "Lord, if I live through this, I'll take up religion". You always get through it, but don't keep the promises you made in desperation, because a born again **** is like childbirth -- you forget the pain quickly.

Heres a few others

GHOST ****: You know you've shat. There's **** on the toilet paper, but none in the toilet.

TEFLON COATED ****: Comes out so slick, clean and easy that you don't even feel it. No trace of **** on the toilet paper. You have to look in the toilet to be sure you did it!

GOOEy ****: This has the consistancy of hot tar. You wipe 12 times and you still don't come clean. You end up putting toilet paper in your underwear so that you don't stain it. This **** leaves permanent skid
marks in the toilet.

SECOND THOUGHT ****: You're all done wiping, and you're about to stand up when you realise.... you've got some more.

POP A VEIN IN THE FOREHEAD ****: This is the kind of **** that killed Elvis. It doesn't want to come out until you're all sweaty, trembling and purple from straining so hard.

WEIGHT WATCHERS ****: You **** so much you lose several kilograms.

RIGHT NOW ****: You had better be within 30 seconds of a toilet. You burn rubber getting to the toilet. Usually it has it's head out before
you can get your pants down.

KING KONG OR CHOAKER ****: This one is so big you know it won't go down the toilet unless you break it into smaller chunks. A wire coathanger works well. This kind of **** usually occurs at someone elses house.

CORK ****: (also known as floaters): Even after the third flush, it's still floating in the bowl. My God, How do I get rid of it??

WISH ****: You sit there all cramped up and fart a few times, but no ****!

CEMENT BLOCK ****: (with extra blue metal): You wish you had got a spinal block before you shat.

VINDAPOO: The evil twin of the chili poo that occurs after a curry. The only thing worse than the pain is the thick stench that takes hours to dissipate to tolerable levels.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4