Gosiewski 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hurt in a jetski accident, perhaps?
But seriously, the club must be covering up something here. It won't take long for the media to read our posts and start asking the club for clarity.

So Jetski's not named in NRL, or Canterbury Cup, not even a reserve and not on injuries list. Who knows...maybe he's being disciplined for one too many sin-binnings and/or shopped around before June 30 :wondering:
Hope Des is asked at the presser later about him MIA.
Again not named in 1sts or for Blacktown. And the mystery continues....:wondering:

Well secrets don't last long in this game. We need this bloke's aggression, though he does offer up the odd error or two.

Not really, who knows what sensitive situation is evolving. Or maybe he just fractured his wrist or something and they forgot to post the news, wouldn't be the first time.

There seems to be a social epidemic at present where everyone suffers from a condition which causes them to believe that they have an entitlement to know everything and everybody else's business on demand.

I take your point tragic and agree ... but in this instance he is one of 30 players contracted to the club and a "public" fiqure .... if there are issues or problems I don't need to know the specifics or details ... but a simple statement of some sort would could be expected for the fans .... it would at the least stop speculation that may be even more damaging ....

It is a groin injury, simple to explain and should have been done 3 weeks ago :cool:

Hope Jetski is in good hands :giggle:
Darn it I thought there was a decent scandal brewing, or least a conspiracy theory.
And by the way, how come you know so much about Jetski's groin when no-one else does??!!!

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Watching Origin, I wished we'd made a play for Ethan Lowe when he was unwanted at the Cows. Grew up a Manly supporter and named Beaver as his favourite player. Looks good running off Cherry out there.
But I'm glad the great "Where's Jetski?" mystery of mid-2019 has been put to rest for now.
They showed him in the sheds with a huge eagle tatt across his chest :)

Lowe is better than Welch so far :nod:

Manly physio posted the injury list today @:cool:

Lets hope Jetski pulled it in a worthwhile venture :D

#GoodSort
The same Mr Rahme who said last week that Ginja was almost ready to resume contact training. When he was playing for Blacktown the next day.

Not sure that he makes our top 17. Good speed and aggression but doesn't have the impact that others are having this year i.e. Waddell. A few too many errors/brain snaps in his game to be a regular contender in a squad that is building.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6