Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
SCHOOLBOY TALENT EYEING NRL FUTURE

Some stars of the future were on show when North Queensland’s Kirwan State High beat Westfields Sports High 16-10 in the NRL Schoolboys Cup grand final at Campbelltown on Wednesday.

Kirwan hooker Adrian Trevilyan is one name NRL fans should remember for future reference after he was awarded the Peter Sterling Medal for player of the tournament, while halfback Bradley Schneider was also a standout along with centre Tyreece Woods and backrower Jeremiah Nanai.

While Trevilyan is in talks with the Cowboys where Woods and Nanai are also in the development system, the Canberra Raiders have snapped up Schneider.

For Westfields, Manly hooker Manase Fainu’s younger brother Sione, who was under 18s State player of the year, was a standout in the front row while another of Willie Talau’s boys, Cooper, looked strong at lock.

Cooper Talau is with the Bulldogs and is the younger brother of Wests Tigers rookie Tommy.

Parramatta junior backrower Trey Mooney was also solid while halfback Gordon Chan Kum Tong, signed with Manly, is a livewire.

Last edited:
Hope he's as tough as these Tongs:

picture110.png

Certainly taking the acronym names to a new level. We have DCE, AFB and ZDC. Now we have GCKT.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4