Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They still lost to Kirwan. I’m becoming a townsvillean. Seriously good job from a team with mostly year ten and eleven kids. Against players coming through the Sydney junior systems.

100% agree with that. The Bears must have a good system up there as they also won the national title a few years ago. Getting past all those Sydney sports high schools, PBC and Keebra is massive.

Special player...

This young bloke really gave the spring from dummy half...easily the best option there tonight, well ahead of Lawton and Humphreys in slick passing and darting runs "at the right moments" as in playing what's in front of him, which really gave so much more momentum through the middle....this may just be the bloke who Croker has to watch to keep his job - Highly impressive....many talking about how much we miss Fainu which I agree with 100%, but this bloke really is a livewire, knows his role and will really test that ruck and add momentum....won't suprise to see more of him in 2022.

We have a few good ones coming through - Gordi was great but a few youngsters more were there with him.

We have a few good ones coming through - Gordi was great but a few youngsters more were there with him.
Certainly were many more, thought Weekes was maybe the standout with Vega the winger and Koula showed that X factor and big Tuivake is a potential powerhouse ...thing is we have been seeing the 9 as perhaps the most contentious position and that is what made him standout to me....maybe as suggested could develop in NSW cup, but that's the best service I've seen from a Manly dummy half in a while....basically done everything right and has a footy brain and ability to match

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6