Good job mods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly , the moderators on here are very very lenient.

I have to administer a very large Caravan group , and sadly we get some real nutters on there , so it’s boot and block for them , followed by by the usual death threats !!

Yes , it’s a caravan page and you’d be surprised to hear that.

The usual antagonists are,

Under 35

Have had a minor thing go wrong

And want to tell the world about it.

Oh yeah , it’s fun!!

Resurrection of theads seems pretty pointless to me. Just a thought but locking them for additional comments after an arbitrary period of inactivity (3 months perhaps) could prevent a lot of the bull**** that happens on here after resurrection. Deletion is just another name for censorship. Making them read only could be a happy compromise. Commenting on posts after months of inactivity is akin to attempting to rewrite history via presonal agenda centred revisionism.
I agree mate and I'll look into making it impossible or difficult this week

Resurrection of theads seems pretty pointless to me. Just a thought but locking them for additional comments after an arbitrary period of inactivity (3 months perhaps) could prevent a lot of the bull**** that happens on here after resurrection. Deletion is just another name for censorship. Making them read only could be a happy compromise. Commenting on posts after months of inactivity is akin to attempting to rewrite history via presonal agenda centred revisionism.

A lot of big words here.
You lost me at arbitrary tbh.

Mods are a mood
the-mod-squad-fadda8f8-4d17-4027-af38-c548f7be153-resize-750.jpeg

Oh yes they are.....(and no, that's not Jethro, Dan and Chip N Chase above.....but it could be....)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7