Good job mods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
I have noticed that a thread which had been dragged up from yesteryear was jettisoned by our mods...

I reckon this is a great example of good moderation... Allowing people to participate in revisionist attacks against other posters creates a toxic atmosphere and facilitates conflicts that detract from the intent of ST... IMO...

not saying that stupid comments... like my SACK Des Hasler post... should not be challenged BUT acting like current performance negates the justified criticism of past performances is redundant IMO and acbieves very little except to discourage contributions...

I've been critical of mods on another forum....yeah, you all know which one, and copped bans deluxe....currently serving a 3 month stretch.

Silvertails is by far the most moderate forum I've been on.
The mods here deserve some love.

Sorry I missed it. Did somebody resurrect the “Turbo will never make it” thread?
Tissue Tommy?

Like I said tho... who would have thought after the start to the season that TT would come back and be a standout player and, touch wood (I am seriously touching wood as I type this as I hate to speak it out loud) be seemingly unbreakable....?

1ip2puH.jpg

Haha, the mod who deleted it has been one of DCE's most outspoken critics. Ulterior motives?
It wasn't me Mr Know It All. Any reason YOU deleted your post - ulterior motives ?? And yes I am one of DCE's biggest crtitics and I was quite happy for my comments in that thread to be scrutinised. You enjoy trawling back through threads for cheap shots so you won't have to try to hard to find other threads to achieve that when it come to my opinion on DCE. Knock yourself out I won't delete any of them.

DCE played a good game last night, and he would never get any criticism from me if he played like that every week. Did you think about why it took months for that thread to be resurrected ?? has it really been that long since the DCE support group felt comfortable enough with his performance that they could dig up an old thread to rub in the face of his critics. Imagine if DCE played like he did last night every week, you could dig up those threads after every game. But that doesn't happen, so why is that ? I said in the MVP thread last night that was his best game for months and if he plays like that over the next fortnight we can go close to winning this thing. I hope he does, that's all I've ever wanted from the guy, consistency of performance.

It wasn't me Mr Know It All. Any reason YOU deleted your post - ulterior motives ?? And yes I am one of DCE's biggest crtitics and I was quite happy for my comments in that thread to be scrutinised. You enjoy trawling back through threads for cheap shots so you won't have to try to hard to find other threads to achieve that when it come to my opinion on DCE. Knock yourself out I won't delete any of them.

DCE played a good game last night, and he would never get any criticism from me if he played like that every week. Did you think about why it took months for that thread to be resurrected ?? has it really been that long since the DCE support group felt comfortable enough with his performance that they could dig up an old thread to rub in the face of his critics. Imagine if DCE played like he did last night every week, you could dig up those threads after every game. But that doesn't happen, so why is that ? I said in the MVP thread last night that was his best game for months and if he plays like that over the next fortnight we can go close to winning this thing. I hope he does, that's all I've ever wanted from the guy, consistency of performance.
I deleted it because I didn't know for sure that it was you. Just a presumption - you are a mod who complained about the old thread being rehashed - then said thread disappeared. In any case, it wasn't me who revived the old thread in this instance. I'm sure it would have been a funny read.

Go Manly!

I didn't complain about the old thread being rehashed, I couldn't care less. I just wondered out aloud why was it resurrected last night in particular. I couldn't understand why it didn't get resurrected after EVERY game.

There's threads sitting on here criticising every player, even Turbo. Why aren't we resurrecting those threads when a player inevitably plays a good game. Suli, Walker, Croker, Harper, Foran, Jake ..... the list goes on. Ever player here has rusted on fans and every player here has critics. It's what makes life on Silvertails interesting. Some get enjoyment from never having a opinion and just waiting for opportunities to criticise others', I find that hard to understand. Imagine if no one had an opinion on here, how boring it would be.

I didn't complain about the old thread being rehashed, I couldn't care less. I just wondered out aloud why was it resurrected last night in particular. I couldn't understand why it didn't get resurrected after EVERY game.

There's threads sitting on here criticising every player, even Turbo. Why aren't we resurrecting those threads when a player inevitably plays a good game. Suli, Walker, Croker, Harper, Foran, Jake ..... the list goes on. Ever player here has rusted on fans and every player here has critics. It's what makes life on Silvertails interesting. Some get enjoyment from never having a opinion and just waiting for opportunities to criticise others', I find that hard to understand. Imagine if no one had an opinion on here, how boring it would be.
I couldn't agree more.

I struggle to remember what I did yesterday let alone posts from years ago! I like to hear people put out their opinions and rarely dig up an old thread to make a point - who on here has not made a mistake talking about the game? (all that said I will still talk about Cutho to the wing)

Pffft there are some right woke ones on here... Though nothing annoys me more than multiquotes from the true supporters....

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7