• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I note a few insults flying around today. Thought it might be good to start a separate thread of some of the best;

A few I have heard:

"He couldn't run a grog up in a brewery."

"He is depriving a Village somewhere of an idiot!"

I am sure some on here can do a lot better.

Saw a book yesterday of the best sporting insults - british based though.

Had a quick flick, some pearlers

CW - "Couldn't organise a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties."

Shane Warne told Cullinan in the second series in which they had confronted each other: '"I have been waiting for you for three years!"

Cullinan "Looks like you have spent most of it eating!"

"You couldnt get a chick with a $100 bill hanging out your zipper"

Best one i Heard was One Footy player asked the opposition Player "why he was so fat" ? to which he replied "Everytime I screw your wife she gives me a biscuit"

Also Andrew Johns to Mark Riddell asked him if he wanted any sauce with that

as he carried the football b4 kicking for Goal

On fat jokes I thought Flip's one (I hope it was Flipper) about 'yo momma was so fat she needed a life guard for her cereal bowl' was a fine effort.

Yes, I will take the wrap for that but also point out that i found it whilst surfing the internet on evening. :D

How about from Red Dwarf...

"Lister... you're... a word hasn't been invented yet to describe whatever it is you are, but you are one, and a big one at that."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4