Gold Coast Away Game - Sunday 20th June

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Hey ST's

I know this is one of the most popular away trips of the season so thought I'd would share some good info if you're heading up North for the game from Sydney.

Virgin Australia currently have fares available for $110 return for that time, including up and back in the same day of the game.

Unsure how long those fares will last so get on them ASAP.

Hope we can get plenty of maroon and white up there on the GC.

If I still have to socially isolate then so should all you quokka chasers!

s'funny... the govt said I should self isolate even before covid :(
I said self isolate ya perverts!!

(Agree, I went to the GC game once...didn't sit with the other supporters as I had o idea that was a thing, but went to the after match talk fest and listened to Arko and was too shy to say hi to any players.)

If I still have to socially isolate then so should all you quokka chasers!

s'funny... the govt said I should self isolate even before covid :(
I said self isolate ya perverts!!

(Agree, I went to the GC game once...didn't sit with the other supporters as I had o idea that was a thing, but went to the after match talk fest and listened to Arko and was too shy to say hi to any players.)
I went to one with Arko as well , 2014?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4