Going to be an interest weekend.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Cowboys are playing the Eagles!

With so many of us supporting both team's could it get a little heated in the NFL section?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291992616[/time]

Come on the 'boys!!!

Watched up until the 4th quarter touchdown at lunch today, have the rest of the game recorded.

Have to say the Eagles did a great job of stopping the drives and got the Cowboys caught deep a lot.

Vick is a soldier he seems like he is copping a fair bruising but still comes up with the goods.

The second intercept wa a rushed pass but he put is plumb on the chest and was just a bad fumble by the reciever.

I must say the offense left some massive gaps for the cowboys D to get through though

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292220440[/time]

Oh and the 91 yard touchdown by Jackson? awesome

He had a busted leg and still split them

We needed a big performance from DJax, it's been a while coming. I'm happy with the win but it wasn't a great win TBH. Any time the Cowboys lose is always good though, suck it cowturds.

Brandon Graham is gone for the year with a torn ACL & it looks like Stew Bradley will go on IR as well with a dislocated elbow, massive losses. Jamar Chaney is expected to replace Bradley in the middle & I thought he looked pretty good out there after Bradley went down, especially for a 7th rnd rookie. Still no Bradley though (yet). DE rotation will take a big hit with Graham gone, T'eo-Nesheim & Tapp will have to get more time.

Got the Vikes next, they've been playing a lot better lately but I think the Iggles are the much better team. Unless their overpaid d-line actually decides to play I think we'll do them. Jeez we need Samuel & to a lesser extent Justice back.

I saw the first half and both teams were ordinary. That dislocated elbow looked very ugly on replay - lucky that was all it was. Watching the highlights later the Eagles are picking up good momentum.

Saw most of the Jaguars Oakland game and that was pretty entertaining. I thought the Raiders were going to win easily and then folded. Good for the Charger's div though and we won in a big blot score.

I can't believe the Texans lost that.

I watched up until they scored just after the 2 minute warning, then gave the game up as a draw and went back to work.

FMD.

I thought the Ravens looked strong in the first 2 quarters but faded very quickly, though the last scoring drive by the Texans was a good one

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2