Goals in the off-season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
I feel your cross with me.

What if I change my name to chris.

"You're"

Ah hahahahahahahahahhaha *cough*

And only if you wear your jeans backwards.

:D:cool:

globaleagle said:
silvertail said:
It is quite possible, without the dreaded curse of injuries and suspensions, that we will finish minor premiers in 2014. Toovey was used to dominating in our stellar 90s team and we could be quite ruthless next year, bouncing back with a vengeance.

São needs less baby fat and a sculptured frame. All the young forwards need to make the best use of the offseason building strength and speed. Expectations of them will be quite simple - hit the line as hard and as fast as you can ... and leave the rest to our experienced superstars.

I'm very impressed you got that squiggly thing over the 'a' in sao.

*GE's first off season goal of complimenting a fellow poster..
images

That is actually a Sao with vegemite on top.

bones said:
bob dylan said:
bones said:
I asked Donny Singe on Facebook last night:

Q:Donny... Which of the young guys should we expect to see in the NRL next year?

A:paul, at the moment I can only vouch for Chee kam and Hasson, serious promise in the physical department, I leave the football opinion to Brad,Dave and Geoff!

Thanks for that mate, I am a huge Hasson fan.

Will play rep footy imo, thought he should of got the GF nod ahead of Gower just for the sake of experience.

I thought so too. I loved the aggression he showed when manly played the chooks at Allianz during the regular season. He has a heap of potential.

3 minutes would doubtfully have made a difference. 3 minutes? Don't get me started Rabs!!!!!

Jatz Crackers said:
globaleagle said:
silvertail said:

images

I believe the "squiggly thing" is a circumflex. (lets not go into diphthongs or monophthongs or metaplasms)

Jatzs off season goal ? Source a copy of Globals really neat, green tick, symbol.
It's not a circumflex! GE you should have known better, the circumflex is a small inverted 'v' above a vowel, sometimes referred to as a ... hat!
The squiggle is actually called a tilde, I believe.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
globaleagle said:
silvertail said:

images

I believe the "squiggly thing" is a circumflex. (lets not go into diphthongs or monophthongs or metaplasms)

Jatzs off season goal ? Source a copy of Globals really neat, green tick, symbol.
It's not a circumflex! GE you should have known better, the circumflex is a small inverted 'v' above a vowel, sometimes referred to as a ... hat!
The squiggle is actually called a tilde, I believe.

But but but..... I didn't call it a circumflex, Jatz did! And he's nuts!

Sigh, the older I get, the more my monophthong turns into a diphthong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6