GO WOKE .. GO BROKE ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
342807323_962619714735737_3474183436401725981_n.jpg
Putting the whole woke bit to the side there is a legitimate discussion about facts and the right to check "sources / do your own research"

It is an area I am trying to naviagte with my kids.

You teach them that a heap of what they see online is not real life (to help with body image issues etc) and to have a critical mind but at what point do they trust a source?

When there a flat earth society with large mass appeal primarlly driven by people doing their "own research" i am not sure what the result is.

As an example I am sure there are many on here who feel justified in doubting the reporting of the ABC over other news sources ( i was questions over this in an early post here). I guess what i am trying to say are we heading to an era when facts are dead and everything is subjective? (and to be clear not something I would enjoy!)

I guess what i am trying to say are we heading to an era when facts are dead and everything is subjective?

Facts aren't dead .. they remain facts ... but you're 100% correct in your concern regarding educating people to recognise them .... our only hope is that the younger generation are still part of an intelligent species and will work it out ...

Perhaps it will be this issue that ushers in (SER8's) totalitarian state .. rather than politics, economics or religion ...

Facts aren't dead .. they remain facts ... but you're 100% correct in your concern regarding educating people to recognise them .... our only hope is that the younger generation are still part of an intelligent species and will work it out ...

Perhaps it will be this issue that ushers in (SER8's) totalitarian state .. rather than politics, economics or religion ...
To be honest i think it might be the case

I agree, except for your usual joke about pretending I want a totalitarian state, which obviously I do not. Putin, Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump on the other hand...

So is Silvertails now broke?

https://www.newsweek.com/target-latest-proofgoing-woke-means-going-broke- opinion-1803675

There are so many articles online that one could cherry pick in order to support their own ideological standing. Everyone seems to be cancelling everyone these days.Who would have thought cancel culture would become a two headed beast (left wing and right) intent on tearing itself apart? Hatred and intolerance is what fuels the ongoing battle between those whose lives are consumed by enforcing their beliefs upon others. This trash is so predictably boring now. Especially, when I consider how it has had zero impact on the quality of my life or changed my views whatsoever.

The whole thing has become a d1ck swinging contest between dull radicalised numbnuts.

Hatred and intolerance is what fuels the ongoing battle between those whose lives are consumed by enforcing their beliefs upon others.
You mean like blacks wanting to enforce on others their 'beliefs' that they are humans too? Like gays and others similarly trying to enforce their beliefs that they too are humans and worthy of equal status?
This appears the flaw in your reasoning (but happy to be corrected if wrong): you are assuming, are you not, the status quo is good, so no-one should complain about things?

You mean like blacks wanting to enforce on others their 'beliefs' that they are humans too? Like gays and others similarly trying to enforce their beliefs that they too are humans and worthy of equal status?
This appears the flaw in your reasoning (but happy to be corrected if wrong): you are assuming, are you not, the status quo is good, so no-one should complain about things?
No, I just don't care that much about what people believe or don't believe.

Diversity and inclusion is mainstream and I play along to get along in situations that require me to do so. Ideas like intersectionality, privilege and unconscious bias, are now embedded in the common vocabulary. They can shape expectations for how we interact in the workplace—and how others expect we should see the world. Too many people think of this crap in binary terms; that either someone cares about diversity and inclusion, or they don’t. Unfortunately, focusing on beliefs may be misguided; the focus needs to be on behaviors. I am at peace with my own behaviour.

No, I just don't care that much about what people believe or don't believe.

Diversity and inclusion is mainstream and I play along to get along in situations that require me to do so. Ideas like intersectionality, privilege and unconscious bias, are now embedded in the common vocabulary. They can shape expectations for how we interact in the workplace—and how others expect we should see the world. Too many people think of this crap in binary terms; that either someone cares about diversity and inclusion, or they don’t. Unfortunately, focusing on beliefs may be misguided; the focus needs to be on behaviors. I am at peace with my own behaviour.
Very articulate and logical point of view feathered friend
and this is why you are at peace with your self

A lesson to all that are not at peace
Accept all people for who they are and not what we all want them to be and we will be at peace with our selves and all the people

A lesson to all that are not at peace
Accept all people for who they are and not what we all want them to be and we will be at peace with our selves and all the people
George Floyd is at peace. But the rest of us don't have to accept racist murderers for who they are, and I'm sure you don't accept them either.

George Floyd is at peace. But the rest of us don't have to accept racist murderers for who they are, and I'm sure you don't accept them either.
THE WOG , Go Woke ,Go Broke Perspective .....

Some times posting can be misinterpreted especially when Wogs like me post .

I was not referring to accepting out of Control and Disorderly behaviour
I was saying that in order for us to be at peace with our selves and with others we must accept our selves and others as uniquely as we all are .

Be and Let Be ! Meaning ...
Only with acceptance , understanding , empathy and Tolerance with each other. We can start to live in peace and harmony

Peace to you feathered friend @SeaEagleRock8
Have a happy day :h:

Last but not least
Go the Legendary Manly club that has United and loved by Supporters from all Human race

All Manly Supporters should take our Legendary clubs lead and love each other :h:

LOVE IS MANLY AND MANLY IS LOVE :h:
1693024766185.png

Last edited:
One thing Manly people should Never Tolerate or love is Losing
Losing is not a Manly thing
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Blacks being killed by racists, white girls being raped in toilets, a black lunatic driving his car through a crowd of people, Jews being targeted by white supremacism, Christians being beheaded, Muslims being used for target practice by soldiers, children being trained as soldiers in Africa, Mexicans torturing people on video, non white gang bangers terrorising LA, kids being exploited, weak cowards bashing gays, a transgender asshole shooting up a primary school.

The list is almost unending.

And yeah, most of us would agree that all this stuff is abhorrent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4