GO WOKE .. GO BROKE ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When I first posted this article ... I knew as soon as I did that at least 2 people would jump to the immediate defence of Bud ...

Not because they are avid supporters of Dylan Mulvaney, or trans in general, not because they are shareholders in Bud, or even drink it ... but because of a Blind and mindless devotion to an ideology ... I was not disappointed.

Posting progressive spin articles as a somehow holy grail of fact checking is amusing though ...
This garbage belongs on Twitter Woodsie. Get yourself an account, bait your enemies there and leave Silvertails to only fighting about footy.

As always it is not as simple as the company losing money etc

What I do find interesting with this whole woke go broke debate is the apparent “cancelling” that goes on as soon as there is a view different to some that people hold.

I believe that is snowflake behaviour no?
It's amazing how you can pull up articles from fact checking sites as the beacon of truth..and blindly put all your trust in them..here is an interesting article from Forbes which shed's some light on this very topic.

and who is checking the fact checkers
Hey Sparty How about this drink Ad for all us proud Manly Wogs ?

WE LOVE OUZO
AND WE LOVE BOZO !
2_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

In America the fight with Woke Vs Rednecks just intensified.
When will people stop hating and fighting and start focusing on living a happy life
Hating and fighting others does not induce happiness in our lives

The sooner the hateful mother fukers stop hating and fighting
the sooner there will be a more peace and a better world to live in
1682128208632.jpeg

The 'woke' accusers and the trans activists are as bad as each other. Neither allows for any shades of grey.

There are plenty of areas which are simply about care and respect that are labeled 'woke' with no room for discussion. Discussion? What?

Similarly, the loudest trans activists are all or nothing, insisting on corrupting women's sport and allowing medical interventions on teens.

As with all extreme left and right, both are bad.

As for LOOK AT ME, NO, I MEAN LOOK AT NOTHING BUT ME, Dylan Mulvaney, hopefully the marketers are all out of a job having fallen for this failed actor rich kid.

It's not just the Bud contract, he was also made a brand ambassador for Nike sports bras. How many great women athletes struggle for sponsorship and would be grateful for such an opportunity? But what does Nike do? They shove a parody of a 50's housewife right in their faces.

Drives me nuts.
And may I add as a former ANZ Marketing Manager for a USD $1Bn global organization - it's extremely poor execution on a Marketing 101 foundational: STP.

Segmentation
Targeting
Positioning

If you mis-read your target market as badly as Heinerscheid has at Anheuser-Busch, you'll get what you get. Probably the USA equivalent of Centerlink.

By all means, have different products that appeal to different market segments - just don't disenfranchise existing buyers by positioning one of your existing market leading products (albeit in decline) in a different 180 degree direction from core loyal users. Marketing suicide.

There are different and viable ways to re-vitalize a big brand in decline without resorting to what Heinerscheid has done - I wouldn't be surprised if she is sacked for this.

Daily Mail
Daily Mail

Follow

Wallabies forced to wear white jersey in 'woke' World Rugby move​

Story by Josh Alston For Daily Mail Australia • 5h ago

Alternative strips introduced for inclusivity
Colour blind rugby fans slam the policy
NZ and South Africa rail against the decision

The Wallabies will have to wear a white jersey instead of their traditional green and gold kit in their last pool game against Portugal at the Rugby World Cup 2023, as part of a new policy to accommodate fans with colour-blindness.

And other national teams are going to be forced to follow, including New Zealand who will be forced to wear an alternative strip despite their All Blacks branding.

The World Rugby policy, which was expected to come into practice in 2025, aims to make the game more accessible for those with colour vision deficiency (CVD).

According to World Rugby, one in 12 men and one in 200 women suffer from some sort of CVD, including chairman Bill Beaumont.

The regular Wallabies jersey will remain untouched, but the alternate strip will be predominantly white.

Former Wallabies Matt Giteau, Kurtley Beale and Adam Ashley-Cooper attend the captain's run ahead of the 2015 World Cup final in a white training strip
Former Wallabies Matt Giteau, Kurtley Beale and Adam Ashley-Cooper attend the captain's run ahead of the 2015 World Cup final in a white training strip© Provided by Daily Mail
The predominantly white Wallabies jersey that was made for the 2011 Rugby World Cup, but was never worn in competition

The predominantly white Wallabies jersey that was made for the 2011 Rugby World Cup, but was never worn in competition© Provided by Daily Mail

Australia has created white clash jerseys in the past, they have not been called upon to wear them until now.

While Rugby Australia agreed to make this change, some nations are unhappy with the prospect of having to potentially change their traditional colours in the future.

Attachments

• 1682142664857.png
    1682142664857.png
    68 bytes · Views: 2
When I first posted this article ... I knew as soon as I did that at least 2 people would jump to the immediate defence of Bud ...

Not because they are avid supporters of Dylan Mulvaney, or trans in general, not because they are shareholders in Bud, or even drink it ... but because of a Blind and mindless devotion to an ideology ... I was not disappointed.

Posting progressive spin articles as a somehow holy grail of fact checking is amusing though ...
Haha. Thought the same. Dependable as ever.

I'll drink with anybody but if you want me to like you don't buy me a pretend beer.
So I’m guessing this "tart beer" from Canada is a no-go @Captain Moondog ?

Foamers’ Folly Brewing Brings Back She’s A Rainbow Blood Orange Gose​

d806e69406301a4ba35afc611769235d
CBNMARCH 9, 2023

PITT MEADOWS, BC – Foamers’ Folly Brewing has announced the return of beer that was originally billed as “the perfect summer creation”, but should be just as enjoyable in late winter and early spring as well.
She’s A Rainbow Blood Orange Gose (4.5% abv):
Deliciously refreshing, this tart beer is balanced by the addition of sweet and citrusy blood orange, subtle coriander, and pink sea salt.
She’s A Rainbow is available now in the Foamers’ Folly taproom, retail store, and online shop.

So I’m guessing this "tart beer" from Canada is a no-go @Captain Moondog ?

Foamers’ Folly Brewing Brings Back She’s A Rainbow Blood Orange Gose​

d806e69406301a4ba35afc611769235d
CBNMARCH 9, 2023

PITT MEADOWS, BC – Foamers’ Folly Brewing has announced the return of beer that was originally billed as “the perfect summer creation”, but should be just as enjoyable in late winter and early spring as well.
She’s A Rainbow Blood Orange Gose (4.5% abv):

She’s A Rainbow is available now in the Foamers’ Folly taproom, retail store, and online shop.
I'm ambivalent, I'm one of the few people who thought Their Satanic Majesties Request was a good album...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7