GO WOKE .. GO BROKE ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daily Mail
Daily Mail
Follow

Wallabies forced to wear white jersey in 'woke' World Rugby move​

Story by Josh Alston For Daily Mail Australia • 5h ago

Alternative strips introduced for inclusivity
Colour blind rugby fans slam the policy
NZ and South Africa rail against the decision

The Wallabies will have to wear a white jersey instead of their traditional green and gold kit in their last pool game against Portugal at the Rugby World Cup 2023, as part of a new policy to accommodate fans with colour-blindness.

And other national teams are going to be forced to follow, including New Zealand who will be forced to wear an alternative strip despite their All Blacks branding.

The World Rugby policy, which was expected to come into practice in 2025, aims to make the game more accessible for those with colour vision deficiency (CVD).

According to World Rugby, one in 12 men and one in 200 women suffer from some sort of CVD, including chairman Bill Beaumont.

The regular Wallabies jersey will remain untouched, but the alternate strip will be predominantly white.

Former Wallabies Matt Giteau, Kurtley Beale and Adam Ashley-Cooper attend the captain's run ahead of the 2015 World Cup final in a white training strip's run ahead of the 2015 World Cup final in a white training strip
Former Wallabies Matt Giteau, Kurtley Beale and Adam Ashley-Cooper attend the captain's run ahead of the 2015 World Cup final in a white training strip© Provided by Daily Mail
The predominantly white Wallabies jersey that was made for the 2011 Rugby World Cup, but was never worn in competition

The predominantly white Wallabies jersey that was made for the 2011 Rugby World Cup, but was never worn in competition© Provided by Daily Mail

Australia has created white clash jerseys in the past, they have not been called upon to wear them until now.

While Rugby Australia agreed to make this change, some nations are unhappy with the prospect of having to potentially change their traditional colours in the future.

Speechless

Speechless

I mean ... it's no big deal ... Manly have had an "away" stripe for at least 50 years I know of ... to wear in case of a clash of colours ...

Difference is ... it has always just been done out of common sense .... nobody had to grandstand and try to make a virtue out of it to signal ... look at me .. look at me ...

Pathetic dribblers ...

Daily Mail
Daily Mail
Follow

The Wallabies will have to wear a white jersey instead of their traditional green and gold kit in their last pool game against Portugal at the Rugby World Cup 2023, as part of a new policy to accommodate fans with colour-blindness.

And other national teams are going to be forced to follow, including New Zealand who will be forced to wear an alternative strip despite their All Blacks branding.

The World Rugby policy, which was expected to come into practice in 2025, aims to make the game more accessible for those with colour vision deficiency (CVD).

According to World Rugby, one in 12 men and one in 200 women suffer from some sort of CVD, including chairman Bill Beaumont.

The regular Wallabies jersey will remain untouched, but the alternate strip will be predominantly white.

Former Wallabies Matt Giteau, Kurtley Beale and Adam Ashley-Cooper attend the captain's run ahead of the 2015 World Cup final in a white training strip's run ahead of the 2015 World Cup final in a white training strip
Former Wallabies Matt Giteau, Kurtley Beale and Adam Ashley-Cooper attend the captain's run ahead of the 2015 World Cup final in a white training strip© Provided by Daily Mail
The predominantly white Wallabies jersey that was made for the 2011 Rugby World Cup, but was never worn in competition

The predominantly white Wallabies jersey that was made for the 2011 Rugby World Cup, but was never worn in competition© Provided by Daily Mail

Australia has created white clash jerseys in the past, they have not been called upon to wear them until now.

While Rugby Australia agreed to make this change, some nations are unhappy with the prospect of having to potentially change their traditional colours in the future.

Fuk me dead.
I consider myself very progressive.
But this is too much, even for me.

Daily Mail
Daily Mail
Follow

Isn't bud now owned by company from Belgium? Stella?
Yeah, they wrote a book about it....
BookReaderPreview.php

You know there’s more guns per capita in Canada then there is in USA.

I didn’t, very interesting!

Canada had 4 mass shootings last year, totalling 10 deaths. USA had 695, totalling 763 deaths.

To end of March this year, USA had 135 mass shootings, totalling 196 deaths. That’s 1.5 mass shootings or 2.17 deaths a day!! Canada has none.

America is fuked.

Isn't bud now owned by company from Belgium? Stella?
Stella was part of Interbrew (Belgian) which merged with Ambev (Brazillian) to form InBev, which in then bought Anheuser-Busch (which owns Bud, as well as many others) and became AB InBev.

They also used to own Four Pines and most Aussie beers, until CUB was sold onto Asahi a few years back....so I guess we are lucky (that parts of the media are not raking Manly over the coals again over our continued woke stance).

Given the size of the company, the number of beer labels it owns and the amount of s***f***ery that it has gotten away with in the past; it's simply laughable to think that they are in any sort of financial trouble over this.
1682208483749.png

You're only wrong about 400%, well done.

I'd be interested in seeing your source there as I can't find one to back it up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2