GO THE SWANS!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
spoiler!!!!

hawks 29 swans 10 at quarter time

46 - 30 half time to the swans!

I know! What has he kicked? 1 behind from for shots?

Fingers crossed (for me) he stays consistent.

Just wandered out and saw some of it happening outside the hotel, a bunch of seagulls fighting over a chip

but what a chip!

3/4 time

65 - 64 swans.

what a ****ty third quarter for the swans

Time to start watching....one quarter to go...all i can watch of it

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Go you swannies!

woooooooooooooo

edit: 91-81 swans ....final

cheer cheer the red and the white

yeah, well it's no coincidence you dags all started posting again after the sport was finished!

considering i am not watching the nrl gf, and I like the swans (bandwagonnner) - well this is the best sports results i can get.

yer just angry u lost to sri lanka :p

Very exciting match.

Seemed to fly by.

Over 99,500 people at the 'G'

Nice to have the flag back in Sydney. Though the nrl probably would have preferred it stay down in Melbourne.

Good exciting game, Swannies did really well considering they were fairly long priced outsiders. Defensively very good. Courageous effort from Goodes.

Chip and Chase said:
Good exciting game, Swannies did really well considering they were fairly long priced outsiders. Defensively very good. Courageous effort from Goodes.

I agree, fries and stalk, seems by all accounts to have been a better game than the boring nrl gf.

Hopefully Manly rectify this next year!

It is a scrappy game but I made the effort of going to the pub with a number of people from work to watch it. I would not watch at home but with a group of us and beers it worked well. Only really watched the last qtr, exciting finished and hard not to get caught up in it at the pub.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7