Glenn Hall brands Foran a liar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with weev. 'Liar' is a stronger word than 'fibber.' My dictionary defines 'liar' as someone who tells lies, whilst the latter merely means you have told a trivial or harmless lie, not that you are necessarily a habitual offender. Unlike the former.

Fibber, Liar - its all the same and he should shut his mouth. Since when do players ever point the finger at the opposing player as a fibber when the ref gets it wrong. If that's what we are going to start doing then this competition has some serious problems because that would mean the entire comp is made up of compulsive liars. I am yet to see a Rugby League player do an Adam Gilchrist and i don't want them to. However, hall has no right to go there as mud can stick.

That goes for joey johns as well or whoever it was that put him on the spot after the game. He was put in a no win situation.

Thats why he used the word fibber in jest as all players who knock the ball on whilst scoring a try will jump up and high five everyone, Glenn Hall knows he would have said the same, the issue is with the vid ref not the players, can you imagine Cam Smith at dummy half calling everyone of his passes back due to being a forward pass. Play to the refs call! the Maroons did JT didnt complain then!

Maybe Hall should have said, "I think Foran may have told a tiny little porky pie there", in regards to the knock on. To call someone a fibber is hardly branding them. To call someone a liar is more aggressively accusing them of a wrong doing.

If Foran flat out says he knocked on, i'll consider him a fibber - not a liar! Get it??

Why do the Cows think they deserved to win that game is a puzzle. They played poorly, although I do think that Tamou and Hall were their best. Maybe that's the problem. Rather than the frustration being heaped on his fellow players, he's heaping it on us. Hall was good for us on the field in 08, and we were good to him and his family in his personal crisis. He should remember that, and savor his GF ring.

I think there were a couple of- deeetun duttun deeetun duttuns - in there too somewhere.

Thread officially hijaked. Lets land at Moondog's for a Jim Beam brunch.

So the Brisbane Times reported that Glenn Hall said Foran was a "liar", when they knew he actually said "fibber"? They then headlined this to the Cowboys, rather than just to Glenn Hall.

Liar: a person who tells lies
Fibber: a person who tells trivial or childish lies

Based on this reporting standard should we confidently say the Brisbane Times are liars? And then headline this to all media?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6