Glen stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Though he hasn't set the world on fire at the bunnies I'd like Glenn back. It might go towards healing some of the whole mess that ended up with Tooves unjustly punted. Missing Tooves already.
Trouble is Gift still commands big dollars and I don't think we can afford this on any more older blokes. We've got Snake, Matai and Jamie an must re-sign the quality kids.

Salford owner koukash and its head Tim sheens have publically stated they will chase sam burgess . Can't see souffs competing.

If he is released, I would think there has to be a chance he will come home and be allowed to finish his career with snake. All depends on TB and what he wants.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/glenn-stewart-is-considering-quitting-the-nrl-to-join-the-english-super-league/story-fni3gki8-1227518396813?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20dailytelegraphnrlndm%20%28Daily%20Telegraph%20%7C%20NRL%29

Glenn Stewart is considering quitting the NRL to join the English Super League

35 minutes ago
David RiccioThe Daily Telegraph

SUNDAY’S elimination final could be Glenn Stewart’s final game for South Sydney with the former Test forward considering quitting the NRL to join the English Super League.

Stewart, who still has one year remaining on his deal with the Rabbitohs next season, is eager to explore his options overseas and has engaged UK-based manger Chris Caisely to assist in the process.

Caisely is the manager of rugby union convert and former South Sydney premiership-winner Sam Burgess.

v1

Stewart has openly discussed his desire to finish his stint with the Rabbitohs at the end of this season with close friends and family.

Stewart joined the Rabbitohs at the beginning of the 2015 pre-season on a two-year deal after his former club Manly opted against retaining his services.

He has played 16 matches for the Rabbitohs, sidelined midyear due to thumb surgery.

After 11-year at Manly, Stewart has found adjusting to the Rabbitohs regimen more difficult than expected and believes his future lies elsewhere in 2016.

Upon his signing at Redfern, Stewart was heralded as “invaluable” by Souths coach Michael Maguire.

He was considered the ideal signing following the exit of Burgess and backrower Ben Teo after last year’s grand final success.

“Glenn has achieved a lot throughout his time in the game and the experience that he has at the highest levels on the biggest stage, as well as his leadership qualities, will be invaluable to the young players we have coming through in our squad,’’ Maguire said last year.

“He’s a tough player in attack and defence that can ball-play as well.’’

However, The Daily Telegraph understands South Sydney officials would be unwilling to stand in the 31-year-old’s way if he was successful in securing a contract in the UK Super League.

Stewart’s departure would alleviate pressure and funds in the Rabbitohs salary cap to make a play for unwanted Wests Tigers hooker Robbie Farah.
origin:video_integrator.8xOXJldzpCwxppmdjxcc_rJCZGzUvBVt

Stewart was named in the Rabbitohs starting line-up for their elimination final against Cronulla at Allianz Stadium on Sunday and his experience will be called upon in the absence of suspended duo George Burgess, Issac Luke and the injured John Sutton.

I'd have Glenn back in many capacities 'cause he's a great bloke. But not as a player. Injuries were the reason I wasn't unhappy with Tooves' decision to let him go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6