Glen Hall ?"?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Glen Hall ?"?????

Hey what do you thinkh of this guy now?? I tell you what for a guy who is P/L he was great. Opinions

Glen Hall ?"?????

He looked bigger than what I had seen of him before, he was always keen to take the ball up. no mistakes that I can remember.

All the forwards looked good, but I'll reserve judgment until they come up against quality packs in rounds 4 and 5.

Glen Hall ?"?????

Awesome in my opinion. If I knew he could do that every week....I'd include him in all of my YARTS !!!

Glen Hall ?"?????

He played well, but has been "around the block" as far as clubs go.
I remember Ricky gave him a go last year, and he played alright but missed one really bad tackle and was taken off the field straight away. Hopefully he will put some pressure on king/bryant.

Glen Hall ?"?????

Lets face it he was only playing against probably the weakest pack in the competition.

he doesn't have much leg speed and I think that he could get run around by the tiggers pack next week.

Lets see how him and King go next week against a better team before we start saying how good he is.

Glen Hall ?"?????

he was solid, and is a good pick up for our prop depth.

certainly prefer him to deadwood

Glen Hall ?"?????

He went OK. I thought Willo and Stewart were the pick of the forwards. I was happy to see Matai off after he'd , once again, left a gap for their outside backs to sprint through. We tightened the defense up when Burns came on. I'll say it again, Matai is a liability!!! All in all, a crappy display, but we won.

Glen Hall ?"?????

Lets face it he was only playing against probably the weakest pack in the competition.

he doesn't have much leg speed and I think that he could get run around by the tiggers pack next week.

Lets see how him and King go next week against a better team before we start saying how good he is.

Why wait a week? We'd have bagged them heaps for one game, let's be consistent and start praising them for one game. At least that way we can get our hopes up that it will last all season!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4