• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If gifty was the answer then he was the problem. If he is that destabalising then he needed to be moved on. Add to that he was our most injured player the previous 3 years, more injured than King.

We got Mateo for Gift. Burgess was bought using Tetevano's money.

Remember how everyone absolutely lambasted me when I told them bob? That's why I impart nothing anymore.
sorry for doubting. The good thing about the "overheard conversation in a café" post though Ryan is that it is now a site meme, along with ironstine, true supporter, free sandwiches.

yeah, well I don't lie. I may be negative, but what is said to me is said. I will always say where it was heard from as well, because I don't want it coming back on me, which in this case, it did, even WHEN what I heard may have been right all along.

The fun for me at this time of year is always about the new guys, to turbo's, Guthbo, Mateo, Mason, and how they go

That and a great excuse to catch up with friends and have my annual religous church outing (aka the Bavarian bier cafe in the old church in Parramatta)

I have strong suspicion how Mason and Mateo will go. I have seen them many times over the past few seasons.

There's a perfectly good reason why they get shunted from one club to the next.

I have strong suspicion how Mason and Mateo will go. I have seen them many times over the past few seasons.

There's a perfectly good reason why they get shunted from one club to the next.

I'm on board with Mason given his age and the length of his contract....I'm cautious about Mateo and will remain that way until he can prove he's consistent.

Looks like he has stripped a lot of weight at souffs towards the end with us he was looking like G Rose.

I
yeah, well I don't lie. I may be negative, but what is said to me is said. I will always say where it was heard from as well, because I don't want it coming back on me, which in this case, it did, even WHEN what I heard may have been right all along.

If you are right Ryan, Foran is a far bigger toss bag than DCE

Remember how everyone absolutely lambasted me when I told them bob? That's why I impart nothing anymore.
FFS mate you have hung your hat on this for a while now, and now you are painting yourself as the biggest martyr since Stephen. Surely a professional such as yourself can see how improbable the scenario you presented was.

If you are proven right, well good for you, you overheard a conversation in a cafe - no friggen inside knowldge there, just happenstance. Well done on being in the right place at the right time - and I hope it provides you with extra stature you desire, as you strike me as a man managing a syndrome for those shorter in stature

FFS mate you have hung your hat on this for a while now, and now you are painting yourself as the biggest martyr since Stephen. Surely a professional such as yourself can see how improbable the scenario you presented was.

If you are proven right, well good for you, you overheard a conversation in a cafe - no friggen inside knowldge there, just happenstance. Well done on being in the right place at the right time - and I hope it provides you with extra stature you desire, as you strike me as a man managing a syndrome for those shorter in stature

Wow why the hostility?

Wow why the hostility?
Fair question.

Probably because I am of the opinion that you make a point once and let it sit, constant repetition of the same point undermines it's value. This point has been made incessantly for several months by the same poster, overselling a point actually diminishes its value - it makes the presenter of it seem needy, unsure of its value even.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4