• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
bones said:
HappilyManly said:
Bring on the Berryman.:)

Buhrer is too slow and too small, Manly need to offload him and these delicate Stewarts :cool:

Wow.

If they're so delicate it shouldn't bother you that they're out.

We wouldn't make the play offs without the Stewies.
It doesnt bother me , their talent is only usefull on the field, otherwise its a mere memory.

I don't know about the Finals till they happen, but if Manly is a two man Team, then we can plan September Holidays now :cool:

Sentiment doesn't win a comp :(

I find it amusing that you don't feel the same way about Wolfie. He is injured as much as Brett is.

bones said:
I find it amusing that you don't feel the same way about Wolfie. He is injured as much as Brett is.

:D

Wolfie has many, many redeeming features :heart:

And he only takes a tenth of the combined Salary that the Stewart Clan do. So I can indulge his delicate constitution :p

Plus I am sure that Wolfie remains the designated whipping boy of the Forum, so my maternal instincts are at the ready for tonight :cool:

I would love to watch Snake and Gifty come home with a wet sail, but its deja vu for both :(

HappilyManly said:
bones said:

:D

And he only takes a tenth of the combined Salary that the Stewart Clan do. So I can indulge his delicate constitution :p

Plus I am sure that Wolfie remains the designated whipping boy of the Forum, so my maternal instincts are at the ready for tonight :cool:

I would love to watch Snake and Gifty come home with a wet sail, but its deja vu for both :(

Wolfie is only a tenth of their salary because he contributes a tenth of what they do.

Any information on the reason Gift's not playing? He looked strong the other night.
A big job for the team tonight. Time for Cherry to take on the challenge.

How quick we deliver the execution to players that have provided so much for the club..

i do feel its harsh to condemn such players , but the flip side of the coin is that unfortunately this game has become a business , and when the company isnt getting production from their employees they move them on..

Any employer/company always thinks of $$$$$$$ and value for money..

im not one that feels strongly as to move on the stewart brothers , however i dont own the club and it wouldnt surprise me if decisions like that would be made..

im assuming going off last year hamstring injury , Brett will miss out up to 12 games this year.. ( hope im wrong ) its obvious the injury hasnt healed properly and he has has a good break.

If we supporters are thinking and discussing this issue , what do you think the owner would be thinking ??? its just normal..

sentiment & loyalty are actions much of the past...

i wish not only the stewart brothers but also any other injured Manly player and quick & healthy recovery...

hopefully we get up tonight...

Snake is washed up, legs have given up..... Why we signed him to such a long deal is ludicrous , if he can not stay on the field he should have a serious look at his future for the good of himself and the team , as this constant disruption is no good for the team cohesion.

HappilyManly said:
Great finisher as well.

the mauler said:
People bagging the Stewarts have NFI!!
Agree.
In general, this forum has been very negative so far this year. After a one point loss.
Early days. We're up against the odds for tonight but it's a long season.

I'm not bagging to Stewart's , just think Brett needs to way up the big picture, he's not able to consistently stay on the paddock..... It's nothing personal, all the best to the bloke he's been great , when available hes solid but still not 100% fit, great player but those days are behind him

If you want to know what happens to Manly without Brett Stewart, just look at the 2010 season. Would hate to see what happens when Stewart and Lyon retire.

IQofalimabean said:
If you want to know what happens to Manly without Brett Stewart, just look at the 2010 season. Would hate to see what happens when Stewart and Lyon retire.

Would love to see what happens when smith,cronk and slater retire.

c eagle said:
I'm not bagging to Stewart's , just think Brett needs to way up the big picture, he's not able to consistently stay on the paddock..... It's nothing personal, all the best to the bloke he's been great , when available hes solid but still not 100% fit, great player but those days are behind him

Exactly my sentiments, the Law of Diminishing Returns :(

Gifty has a groin strain according to the MWSE site.
Buhrer will start and Jesse is on the bench.
So a 4 Prop bench :s Hope no back gets injured :angel:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7