Get well quick!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks , sadly it’s a bit more serious than “ bat flu “, Stage 3 Prostate Cancer.

Major op tomorrow to remove the diseased Prostate and hopefully rid me of the cancer.

The Dr believes it’s totally in the gland and so a high success rate is probable.

Do nothing and I’d be dead in 2-3 years.

Not much choice really.

Hopefully I’m home again on the weekend so I’ll update then.

Thanks everyone !!
Good luck Mark, I'm going through the same but not stage 3 only early stage, I opted to go for radiotherapy which I start in the new year after 3 months of hormone therapy, I now understand what the females talk about when they get Hot Flushes.

Speedy recovery.

Thanks , sadly it’s a bit more serious than “ bat flu “, Stage 3 Prostate Cancer.

Major op tomorrow to remove the diseased Prostate and hopefully rid me of the cancer.

The Dr believes it’s totally in the gland and so a high success rate is probable.

Not much choice really.

Thanks everyone !!
All the best for speedy recovery mate. All too common these days. Booked into a Urologist in 2 weeks time for me just hope I'm not joining that club.

Not much choice really.

Thanks everyone !!
All the best Mark. That Manly spirit will push you through !

Not much choice really.

Thanks everyone !!
Mate stay strong & get well ASAP! You’re a Sea Eagles supporter so nothing will beat you. Do as you’re told by those who know what they’re talking about & you’ll be back better than ever. All the best mate!

Good luck mate. Sounds like the prognosis is promising, so wishing you a successful operation and many more years of watching Manly go round.

Same as Above - No Luck needed Mark. Your home and hosed big Fellah. Crack open a cold one very soon and I am sure you will be out in the bush ASAP. Champion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4