Get there early.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Heard on the radio that Parra-Tigers game at Parra has been held up due to a nationwide breakdown at Ticketek. It meant tht they can't print the tickets which means that fans couldn't buy any and are queued up at the counters in droves.

Also the computer that runs the scoreboard club is supposed to be unfixable so all sorts of problems for the slimes.

Meant to add that if there are still Ticketek problems tomorrow then fans should get there early as this could be the biggest crowd of the season and quite a squash to get in. :clap: :clap: :clap:

i will be there early and anyone, If i have to queue its your fault now

I went to Parramatta Stadium with some friends & I must say it was a "DEBACLE ". We arrived at the ground at 5pm & didn't get into the Stadium until 6.15pm. The crowd were furious & while I can empathise with the ground staff , I have very little sympathy for the Parramatta Football Club. Ticketek supposedly had a meltdown , which prevented tickets being allocated to patrons , however at 5.40pm ( 10 mins after kick off ) , there were approx 5000 - 10 000 people still outside the ground & the Parramatta Club should have thrown open the gates . It would have been a good PR exercise rather than the Club attempt to milk as much money as they can from patrons. I'm sure Radio 2GB will be receiving many complaints about this situation & the complaints are deserved. At Brooky last year in Round # 1 , the ground staff opened the gates to patrons to avoid a dangerous situation & in the circumstances , this was the right decision.

We finally got to see some of the game ( which was ordinary ) , then we had some dinner before ending up at the WoolPack Hotel , where we saw Mitchell Seargent & Billy Johnstone ( Cowboys ) enjoying a beer or 2.

At 1.30am , 3 of us remaining decided enough was enough & we shared a $130.00 taxi fare home to Cromer , Dee Why , Elanora Heights.

The things we do !!!!!!!

See you all at Brooky Oval on Sunday !!!!!!

Why dont these people think on their feet.

The thing that comes to my mind is that why not get a staff member to go grab some stamps from the office or run to woolies and buy some and then stamp the hands of each persn who buys a ticket and that gets them in.

Or go buy some raffle tickets. Some people will slip through but at least people get in

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4