Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This was inevitably going to happen.Problem the club has is if they flick the players,apart from the financial issue and lack of quality replacements(as evidenced by the Dolphins signings),another club/s will just come along and pick them up without any worries and Manly suffer.This is a NRL issue that they need to sort out so clubs are not the losers for taking a stand

This was inevitably going to happen.Problem the club has is if they flick the players,apart from the financial issue and lack of quality replacements(as evidenced by the Dolphins signings),another club/s will just come along and pick them up without any worries and Manly suffer.This is a NRL issue that they need to sort out so clubs are not the losers for taking a stand
We're 10th. What are they doing for us now?

Can't disagree, gang signs are just not on ...

I will be generous and think that these numbnuts just DON'T THINK .. they probably have no idea how their actions are perceived ...

But again, I can cop young blokes being supported of a mate ... but gang signs ... fuk them off.

I don’t like this but like even less any effort to muzzle people from expressing themselves. Of course there are limits like purposely ridiculing the court system and witnesses as others have done and been rightly punished in the past .There needs to be enough freedom to express yourself to point that you can make yourself look like a goose in the eyes of the many if you choose too. Club should not come ahead of personal liberty… I know many will disagree :) but I would prefer to put up with this nonsense than live in a nanny state….. btw the average person unless they want to go digging have no idea what those post try celebrations mean…. All I remember about that game is that we were flogged and played our worse game of the season…

And it is possible to support a mate without approving of their actions ...

I believe Aloaai is in that category
And before you start screaming bullshiite. I don't like him ... you should be aware that Dessie has written a reference for Fainu to the sentencing judge.

And I would be 100% certain that des is not in a gang and doesn't approve of stabby stab

Last edited:
Haumole has been my favourite player this year but this is just not a good look. Two women were killed in a gang shooting in Sydney just yesterday and it’s been a worsening problem for years now. You’re footy players, there’s zero need to get involved or to follow this ****

I remember Aloiai saying after the Easter show stabbing that we needed to stamp out all the gang violence. I get they’re his mates but if he was that passionate about it he’d be telling the boys to pull their heads in. But given recent events I can’t see him doing this.

Someone like Joe Galuvao would be perfect to bring into the club as a mentor for these boys as they definitely aren’t heading down the right path

Haumole has been my favourite player this year but this is just not a good look. Two women were killed in a gang shooting in Sydney just yesterday and it’s been a worsening problem for years now. You’re footy players, there’s zero need to get involved or to follow this ****

I remember Aloiai saying after the Easter show stabbing that we needed to stamp out all the gang violence. I get they’re his mates but if he was that passionate about it he’d be telling the boys to pull their heads in. But given recent events I can’t see him doing this.

Someone like Joe Galuvao would be perfect to bring into the club as a mentor for these boys as they definitely aren’t heading down the right path
Haumole and Aloiai are no gangsters feathered friend .

Exactly what gang signs did Olu make?

They are supporting their mate who is going to jail. Nothing wrong with that.

Silvertails are a fickle bunch - everyone planning on Fainu’s coming home party, now that he is found guilty, he is scum.

He was scum before being found guilty and I am sure Pastor Aloiai is just trying to get him to be a better person, however I have no issues in his mates supporting him.

I don’t like this but like even less any effort to muzzle people from expressing themselves. Of course there are limits like purposely ridiculing the court system and witnesses as others have done and been rightly punished in the past .There needs to be enough freedom to express yourself to point that you can make yourself look like a goose in the eyes of the many if you choose too. Club should not come ahead of personal liberty… I know many will disagree :) but I would prefer to put up with this nonsense than live in a nanny state….. btw the average person unless they want to go digging have no idea what those post try celebrations mean…. All I remember about that game is that we were flogged and played our worse game of the season…
Sorry, Red, but do not agree. The fact is, these men do have free will and were free to express themselves as they chose. The other side of the coin, which you seem to consistently leave out of your argument on this topic, is responsibility and consequences. They can express however and whatever they like, but they also accept the consequences of doing so. Too many over-simplify the issue of "freedom to express". It does NOT mean the right to say whatever/do whatever, you like without consequences.

I did not notice anyone object to his post try celebration during the game… this is because know one knew what it meant. Now some media pundit comes along and says its gang stuff.. because they snoop at someone’s social media and they want to manufacture some controversy and then comes the shock and horror.. gee I couldn’t care less about Huamoles sign Language crap..
If his in a gang and doing the wrong thing my support is fully behind the police to deal with it…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4