Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well to answer your first question if you were DCE would you put your body on the line for these guys who are more interested in gang stuff that representing the Manly Sea Eagles. The answer is no way, and you could see the in the way DCE played. He just ran around in circles and palmed off the ball to others.

This fracture is extremely deep, and it’s going to take a lot to get this mob back on the same page.

Maybe we should let them all walk. Like @RedPill said, all we remember is that it was the worst performance of the season and that we got flogged. We don’t care about gangsta signs and street solidarity.

I will be fascinating to see how this is handled.

NYEagle

Sorry, Red, but do not agree. The fact is, these men do have free will and were free to express themselves as they chose. The other side of the coin, which you seem to consistently leave out of your argument on this topic, is responsibility and consequences. They can express however and whatever they like, but they also accept the consequences of doing so. Too many over-simplify the issue of "freedom to express". It does NOT mean the right to say whatever/do whatever, you like without consequences.
No need to be sorry for disagreeing HK eagle all good with me!

For those who don't know, the Sea Eagles have been referred to as the #Birdgang for some time

# Birdgang_12-20-37.jpg

I just read the article ....
They could possibly be supporting their friends innocence . There will be an appeal .
No need to throw up gang signs and imaginary handcuffs to a camera.

They’re just ****-for-brains, genuinely-bad people. The whole lot are a stain.

You are a big manly fan Bozo. These boys don’t care about manly. Scores a try and first instinct is to find the camera and look tough. They are intolerant of innocent people, and now when someone close to them does something “unholy” they go down the complete other side of the spectrum and will throw the club under the bus in the way. Mental Gymnastics at its finest, and disrespect, too. They are taking the team for a ride at this point, cut them loose.

I did not notice anyone object to his post try celebration during the game…
Read through the game day thread. It's there.
And to your point that the average person would have no idea what the signs mean .... of course they wouldn't, but what of two (hypothetical but likely) young kids - one who finds the gangs attractive and is thinking of joining, and one who's family has been threatened by said gang. They'd know and are far more likely to react to that than they would think a rainbow on a jersey means they should go looking to love a kid of the same sex.
Verbosity does not equal logic.

No need to throw up gang signs and imaginary handcuffs to a camera.

They’re just ****-for-brains, genuinely-bad people. The whole lot are a stain.

You are a big manly fan Bozo. These boys don’t care about manly. Scores a try and first instinct is to find the camera and look tough. They are intolerant of innocent people, and now when someone close to them does something “unholy” they go down the complete other side of the spectrum. Mental Gymnastics at its finest, and disrespect, too. They are taking the team for a ride at this point, cut them loose.
I see at differently feathered friend

They are using their own sign language to support a friend that they believe is innocent

How can you label these players bad ? What history of bad do they have ?

Getting rid of AFB was the first great step in getting rid of the trash. On the field, he’s not all he’s been worked up to be by some of us on here
What did AFB do that was trash ? He left for a bigger contract because he was our most dominating forward .

The Fox report suggested it was a 61 sign ( the suburb they both grew up in ) and then a handcuffs sign.

Honestly , I can’t blame them in supporting a mate.

But if it’s gangsta signs then yes , show them the door

oh okay, so they knew what they were doing by refusing to wear the Inclusive jersey but the poor little angels aren't aware of the implications of throwing gang signs at the camera?

Sure, I've got a bridge to sell to anyone who thinks that.

Pack of drongos, it seems the jersey incident has really shone the spotlight on these guys & they're not doing anything to convince people they're not a pack of stupid dumbarses while it's on them.

Last edited:
They are using their own sign language to support a friend that they believe is innocent

But he is not innocent. A jury of his peers unanimously decided he is guilty.

Keep that shiit out of game. Gang signs have no place on the field and I find it laughable how many people think it's acceptable and / or defending this behaviour.

But he is not innocent. A jury of his peers unanimously decided he is guilty.

Keep that shiit out of game. Gang signs have no place on the field and I find it laughable how many people think it's acceptable and / or defending this behaviour.
Just because the Jury decided he is guilty it does not mean that Fainu family and friends do not have the right to believe he is innocent and that he has a right to appeal which he will

Every one has a right to express them selves in their own sign language

What did he do? He got sacked from st merge for kicking his partner and abusing her and was found guilty of it.
That weak gutted dog barrett signed him, he should never of worn our jersey the woman basher
The St George issue was before we signed him and since then he has been clear

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9