get on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Stewart is as fast as ever based on training times
Last years "scientific trainer" sacked,with Donny Singe running things again,they are being flogged
Cherry Evans in top 3 for speed over short distances  at club,they love him
Rodney fit and healthy and braining them at training
No injury worries at all

Time to have a bet-odds are ridiculous.

any views on the rest of the new crowd coming through ie hoppa, whare, oldfield? Has Buhrer added some size?

Susan, this is not the place for those comments, unless you are bagging a part of the club or having a whinge, please keep those comments off this board

Speaking of agendas, welcome back to our shagger friend.  Can someone exlain to him that the player achievements in spite of the front office maladies is both commendable but sad?

Matabele link said:
Speaking of agendas, welcome back to our shagger friend.  Can someone exlain to him that the player achievements in spite of the front office maladies is both commendable but sad?

Here is Mr Agenda himself, hope the holiday season treated you well Mata

No explaining needed to me mate, it is plainly obvious to see when every bloody topic is the same thing just being dressed up differently. A bit bored of reading the same over and over so just hanging in the cricket forum these days champ and not bothering with much in here

the young blokes mentioned are going great apparently.look bigger and stronger(as they should).club very confident re depth.Harrison is travelling well despite the obvious disadvantage of having red hair.

all in all everything is as good as ever with spirits high with Bretts return.Des is excited and confident.BS is flying,as quick as ever.DCE is quickest off the mark with the exception of Brett.He is also a big halfback now.rodney is fit and training house down,which seemed unlikely months ago.Donny is absolutely flogging them mercilessly after last years dice with science.F..ck science -give me piggybacks up sandhills every day of the week.great for comaraderie as well.

im on the boys in round one for sure.bet of the year is head to head with souths over the 26 rounds,should get great price given the silly odds they are posted at.

yes i know it sounds like a spiel from lowey but thats the feel of the place atm.its a newe season and i am happy to run with it.my gut feel says we can challenge for title.the last 2 years felt bad from the start.

susan link said:
bet of the year is head to head with souths over the 26 rounds,should get great price given the silly odds they are posted at.

Where can you do this? Would  love to talk some souths mates of mine into it with me.  They declared the premiership won the day Inglis signed. 

Losing Jamie Simpson & Champion will hit souffs hard, I thought they both were among their best last year.

The training/preparation wan't upto scatch last years, the injuiries and poor 2nd halfs showed that clearly - go Donny

Thanks Susan for the update, agree you cant trust those red heads

Do you know what, I don't think we will have the "usual crap".

I think the boys have a lot to play for this year (after two fairly poor years), and Snakie being back gives them a whole lot more to play for I reckon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4