Georgie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually I'd have Robinson on the bench over skinner.

Mauro
Rose
Galavou
Robinson

Need our forwards going forward !

It's not about Georgie increasing KPIs it's about him decreasing KFCs.
Love the big guy. Hope he gets a run against the dogs.

niccipops said:
It's not about Georgie increasing KPIs it's about him decreasing KFCs.
Love the big guy. Hope he gets a run against the dogs.

Given the lack of "brains" in the front row department in Manly at the moment; i.e King (whoops dropped it again) and Kite (opposition forwards love my bum) I think Georgie is a natural to return.

Plus i miss seeing the big lad run around. Mistakes can be forgiven Georgie, but please when u return don't celebrate with a bucket of KFC.

It was sad seeing him 10kgs overweight in the WCC, but overweight or not our 2 main props seem to be playing like park footballers at the moment anyways.

wombatgc said:
Bring him back Tooves...

00035746-Photo.jpg

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=photogallery-display&galleryid=2587

Why would Tooves bring him back when he spat the dummy when told he will not be needed at Manly next year.His attitude and form are down and unless there is a massive injury toll in the forwards,he will not play in the top grade for manly again.

Where have you people been?
On mars?

Rambofan where do you get this goss ? It's nothin more than rumours, your posts are completely full of rumours and speculation, if proven wrong I apologise in advance, if it's true that he won't be with next year tooves better have someone to unleash in the forwards cause that is where we are drying up !

What are the chances of Big Georgie coming back?
Would Tooves have him back?
I think George wouldn't let anyone down with another chance at redemption.
I would imagine we could get him at a pretty good price. He obviously does not want to be at the Storm.

I'm sure he'd rather be up here, even if he's back in NSW cup. Great insurance.

How about Neil Theirney?

Manly need to move forward.

Make a play for Kasiano. If choc goes to Parra, wouldn't mind negotiating early release of Lussick, in return.

Same as if Skivvy is freed for warriors big bucks. Go after souths left centre Auva'a & also ask warriors to free up Rapira or Matalino for negotiations with us, in lieu of matai.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6