George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker link said:
I think the issue is tweeting one's social life. If George is at the Trademark at 4am do we really need to know about it. I am not sure we really need to know.

Showing your age there CW. 

So all he said was scantily clad girls dancing!!!!! No issue, I would have told you to **** off.

However this just proves nothing good can come from using twitter or other similar things. People are waiting for you stuff up and jump up and down over minor things. As some said above, safer without it.

More importantly did the big fella get himself some :)

Seriously some people need to get a life

Fmd, disrespecting women my arse. He commented he liked how they were dressed. Women say the same ****. If he called them sluts or asked to get their tits out then fair enough. I can't believe some people.

All men should now divert eyes from the Manly cheer squad dancing at games, or be accused of "disrespecting women".

Hell, why not dress the cheer squad in maroon and white burkas?

Problem solved.

If I was paid big bucks to lead a charmed life playing football the least I would do for the club would be keep fit and keep out of trouble.
Seems like George hasnt done the former and if he continues to hang around the Cross at that time of the morning then he is also a big risk of not achieving the later.

north coast eagle link said:
If I was paid big bucks to lead a charmed life playing football the least I would do for the club would be keep fit and keep out of trouble.
Seems like George hasnt done the former and if he continues to hang around the Cross at that time of the morning then he is also a big risk of not achieving the later.

"charmed" life ?

Don't know how charmed it is to have the PC brigade after ya with this sort of garbage tbh

Horden if you are female I'll give you the benefit of seeing how you may be ever so slightly offended by the tweet.

If you are male then all I can say is get a grip. What a ridiculous reaction. 

north coast eagle link said:

TBH I would call that a boring life.

People that say that type of stuff should have a good long look at there own lives I'm sure they've been out in the wee hours of the morning and stop going about how other people are lives are lived.

So,now,we shouldn't expect any reaction on this site if an opposition player does exactly the same thing,and it gets picked up by the news service.We should be lucky this didn't.Remember the BS this club went through over the Brett and Choc incidents-both involving women!

If, and it is a big if, he has another crap season then being out in the Cross at all hours at the start of the season isn't the lifestyle we want our hugely paid players. To be honest, I would rather hear of him not being there, some notables of the Cross include rene, mason, etc and look how their careers ended up.
Rose has a big role this year, probably our most important in the club. He is 1st rotating prop and looking at his struggle with size, partying hard in the Cross with less than 2 months before kickoff doesn't seem the best option. To compare, Tim Grant and McKendry, the props from Panthers have trained the house down, didn't party during Christmas and I heard will reap the rewards. All I have heard about Rose is that he looks bigger than last year.    

poor George, he could be a target for the ST this year, don't forget ppl he is our own cult figure who most fans love

George being hugely paid, I thought he signed on for a low wage. As long as they are not doing this every week it is a non issue.  They need a release like the rest of us. 

Just wow

Does anyone know if George had anything to drink?
Does anyone know if Des gave the go ahead?
Does anyone care?

Just like the Brett case it is easy to judge quickly. Jesus the guy was out for a night - i am not a huge drinker and used to go out in the cross a fair bit...

It is widely known that objectified & disrespected women have no time outside of the kitchen and the laundry to invest in twittering about their down trodden, patriarchally dominated lives.

lsz link said:
i am not a huge drinker and used to go out in the cross a fair bit...
not sure I'd be admitting frequent visits to the cross on a public forum but hey, who am I to judge  ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6