George Rose on Casey McGuire

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Try saver from the big bloke late in the second half to not only stop what was looking like a certain try but forced a turnover in possession.

Basically won the game for us in one play, well done Georgie!

Was a good play. If he hadn't have made it though, he would have had a hand in losing us the game from his knock on after kickoff.

Bad read by turtle. He spent that whole play barking orders at Lyon and woody and forgot about keeping an eye on the inside man. He owes Georgie one now

Daniel said:
Bad read by turtle. He spent that whole play barking orders at Lyon and woody and forgot about keeping an eye on the inside man. He owes Georgie one now
Excuse my ignorance but who's turtle?

As Codewana says, Georgie won it with that save but could've lost it with his knock-on which turned the momentum.

ALinda said:
Daniel said:
Excuse my ignorance but who's turtle?

As Codewana says, Georgie won it with that save but could've lost it with his knock-on which turned the momentum.

DCE it would appear is turtle. Yes Georgie paid back 40% of the earlier spilling of the ball at the same spot almost...

With all that beef pressing down on top the poor bloke's imprint will be in brookvale oval for eternity.......

Mark from Brisbane said:
That was called a "squasher"...Big Georgie just landed on him and the ball popped out

A great play by big George. McGuire will feel that tackle for a few days.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6