George Rose hated Craig Bellamy and almost quit the Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ifernolan said:
“I was coming down the hill and I was thinking my legs are stuffed, I’ve ripped muscles off the bone, my joints are swollen."

Sounds like something a lazy fatty would say. Why are they always over dramatic?

He is a funny bugger George. Bellamy won't take any crap. This could be the Best Season for George and if he goes well could get an extension on his contract. Bellamy would have let all the Fast Food Places know about not serving George and probably has his place Bugged as well. Lol

Ralphie said:
I'm installing a new septic system on my farm and I have noticed that all fittings for the system are required by Council to be purple, signifying putrid filth.

I thought to myself, yeah that makes perfect sense to me.

After hooking up a bio-cycle today, I can't describe how true and funny that is!:)

Eagle Rock said:
ifernolan said:
“I was coming down the hill and I was thinking my legs are stuffed, I’ve ripped muscles off the bone, my joints are swollen."

Sounds like something a lazy fatty would say. Why are they always over dramatic?

He is a funny bugger George. Bellamy won't take any crap. This could be the Best Season for George and if he goes well could get an extension on his contract. Bellamy would have let all the Fast Food Places know about not serving George and probably has his place Bugged as well. Lol

Won't stop him, he'll just get another girlfriend to buy his KFC :D

ifernolan said:
Eagle Rock said:
ifernolan said:

Won't stop him, he'll just get another girlfriend to buy his KFC :D

Hahaha. Yes probably got a few Undercover people to grab his Happy Meals :D

ifernolan said:

True. We're told in modern sports training you think positive when you're shuffling along like old Cliffy Young.
Pushing yourself, not blaming everyone else for a tough situation you've put yourself in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4