George Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
In Australia on a working Visa
Court could revoke it

Mindless vandals and hooligans are England's footy culture, not Australia's.

Sending high profile vandals home would send a clear message.

His actions certainly have brought traffic signs into disrepute.

Burgess also released a statement, apologising for his behaviour.
"I would like to apologise unreservedly to the Rabbitohs Members, sponsors and everyone in the community," Burgess said.
"I have let my team and my family down.
"I acknowledge that I am a role model for kids and I will do everything I can to restore my reputation through working harder in the community.
"It is my responsibility to ensure that this type of behaviour does not happen again. “I will learn from my mistake and bounce back stronger and better as a person.”
Haven't you forgot to apologise to someone, Georgie Boy? How about the owner of the car!

Rex said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
In Australia on a working Visa
Court could revoke it

Mindless vandals and hooligans are England's footy culture, not Australia's.

Sending high profile vandals home would send a clear message.

Yep, haven't sent pommy crims out here for a couple of hundred years....don't start again now!

and@"The Who" - spot on...what about the poor car owner?

What about those poor hard working council workers that have to replace the sign? There is absolutely NO excuse for Illiteracy rage. Someone at Souths needs to get George a "little golden book" to study or arrange some sort of reading group that he can attend, then maybe he can control his sign anger.

From memory Carney and a few others have not been able to go to England to play due to not obtaining a visa

mozgrame said:
What about those poor hard working council workers that have to replace the sign? There is absolutely NO excuse for Illiteracy rage. Someone at Souths needs to get George a "little golden book" to study or arrange some sort of reading group that he can attend, then maybe he can control his sign anger.

Rusty might dust off the book of feuds

Tom is even bigger than George, he looks like he could throw a car through a signpost:p

Must be some planets aligning, for so many RL/AFL Players to be criminally inclined :huh:

Kiwi Eagle said:
mozgrame said:

Rusty might dust off the book of feuds

Mandatory bedtime reading at Souths. For imports in particular. Could you imagine Rusty mumbling through a page or two as George drifts lightly into a deep slumber? Rusty smiles and shakes his head ever so slightly as he puts the book down on the bedside table and George sleepily asks....What's a Piggins???

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2