General NRL chat

Bencher
See Bulldogs picked up Braiden Burns

They are just collecting outside backs Dufty, Addo-Carr, Cotric, Allen, Burns, Schoupp, Tui Katoa, Okunbur (who is admittedly awful).

If Averillo aint in the halves probs be fighting for a centre spot

Reserve Grader
See Bulldogs picked up Braiden Burns

They are just collecting outside backs Dufty, Addo-Carr, Cotric, Allen, Burns, Schoupp, Tui Katoa, Okunbur (who is admittedly awful).

If Averillo aint in the halves probs be fighting for a centre spot
Plus Naden.

Dormez-vous?
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021

As 40 nil posted, Benji retiring.

South Sydney star Benji Marshall will officially retire from rugby league today.
The Rabbitohs have arranged a 2pm (AEDT) press conference in Brisbane to formally end the career of one of rugby league’s greatest players.

Marshall, 36, debuted for the Wests Tigers back in 2003, his final match being last Sunday’s grand final loss to Penrith.

it’s understood Marshall made the decision during the finals, but wanted to keep the spotlight away from him and on his side’s grand final preparation.

Bencher

As 40 nil posted, Benji retiring.

South Sydney star Benji Marshall will officially retire from rugby league today.
The Rabbitohs have arranged a 2pm (AEDT) press conference in Brisbane to formally end the career of one of rugby league’s greatest players.

Marshall, 36, debuted for the Wests Tigers back in 2003, his final match being last Sunday’s grand final loss to Penrith.

it’s understood Marshall made the decision during the finals, but wanted to keep the spotlight away from him and on his side’s grand final preparation.

Great career.

Didn't like him much when young but really matured.

Looking forward to him going full time at Fox

First Grader
Premium Member
I see the West Tugers have released a new logo design and marketing slogan. Apparently it's going to be "A New Era" for the club . . .
If only commissioning some new graphics equated to on-field success.

Bencher
I see the West Tugers have released a new logo design and marketing slogan. Apparently it's going to be "A New Era" for the club . . .
If only commissioning some new graphics equated to on-field success.
I'd like to see the Tigers make the 8, they've suffered too long.

I mean it wont happen but I'd like to see it

Dormez-vous?
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
ANOTHER CLEAL GOES FROM THE BUSH TO BONDI

If rugby league bloodlines count for anything, the Sydney Roosters have signed another outstanding young NRL prospect.

Liam Cleal, 18, is the nephew of club legends Noel and Les Cleal, the barnstorming “bushranger” brothers who took the NRL by storm in the early 1980s.

Like his uncles, Liam hails from Warialda in the state’s central west, and is just as adventurous.

Err... if he is as good as the article hints at, and his uncle is our 'scout'... what's the go there?

Dormez-vous?
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
If you wanna read a 45688726453672182473078463105478556243578 th article on how hastings has gone from a dick to the 'next coming' (pun intended)....

NRL 2021: Wests Tigers signing Jackson Hastings opens up about his return to Australia

-I'm not posting the article as I can't be fooked

Dormez-vous?
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Tigers under fire
Parents of many Wests Tigers juniors are up in arms over the way their kids have been treated by the club.

The Tigers have brought several new recruits in from Queensland, cutting local juniors in the SG Ball Cup and other grades as a result.

wwos

Dormez-vous?
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021

On Tuesday afternoon, Leilua denied the reports (of a train and trial contract) in a strongly-worded Instagram post that also targeted Maguire, suggesting the Tigers coach never took responsibility following defeats.

“This is another lie,” he wrote. “Never got offered to go there for a train and trial.

“Get your facts right!

“Btw I wouldn’t play for someone that blames the team all the time! And not once himself! #Madge.”

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
24 21 3 499 44
24 21 3 390 44
24 20 4 322 42
24 16 8 252 34
24 16 8 141 34
24 15 9 109 32
24 12 12 -143 26
24 10 14 -3 22
24 10 14 -36 22
24 10 14 -97 22