Announcement GDPR and Site rules and terms reacceptance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking of Russian Brides I might need one soon, my trouble and strife has the ****s with me at the moment for spending too much time on Silvertails!!

I said “ well I’ll head down for some fishing instead”........that didn’t work either!!
Yep think I'm heading that way too.

Can I still say fu*k ?

No! Actually, it never was.

We realize it is necessary for users to express themselves, and sometimes normal words are just not enough. In this case, you may string together symbols, as long as no word or meaning can be derived from them.

Acceptable: @*&#^!&

Not acceptable:
You f*!^$%@.
#&!*wad.
#*ck you.

*hugs*

No! Actually, it never was.

We realize it is necessary for users to express themselves, and sometimes normal words are just not enough. In this case, you may string together symbols, as long as no word or meaning can be derived from them.

Acceptable: @*&#^!&

Not acceptable:
You f*!^$%@.
#&!*wad.
#*ck you.

*hugs*

This rule will be applied very lightly swearing is part of today's world

Yeap, as part of the NRL expansion plans and vendetta against Manly is to relocate us to become the Berlin Sea Eagles.

It's why they ran the witch hunt against TPAs. :)
The NRL is going to help fund the rebuild of the Berlin wall, just to make sure we stay there!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8