Announcement GDPR and Site rules and terms reacceptance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw those terms and conditions come and and thought I was in trouble lol. Old times
Lol. So did I Cam. I got a bit loose last night and thought oh,ow I'm in trouble (again).
Speaking of Russian Brides I might need one soon, my trouble and strife has the ****s with me at the moment for spending too much time on Silvertails!!

I said “ well I’ll head down for some fishing instead”........that didn’t work either!!
Mines the other way, 'Get outta my face, go and pester your footy forum mates'

Particularly as some of our former members are not backward in applying their European given rights aggressively

... and non-compliance can result in fines of up to 10 Mill Euro which I dont think Dan can afford.

You know, unless he has been selling our data.... @:D

What is this? Communist Russia? I’m pretty sure my grandfather fought in two world wars so I don’t have to sign snowflake agreements like this. And had he known about the internet he would be one of the first to say mean things about Greenberg and his cronies on social media! If we can’t scream obscenities with people we don’t know about players we’ve never met what DO we have? The commies/nazies have already won

I had actually read them but somehow missed the mod one. I was just taking the mickey.

But in fairness i think i've exposed a serious flaw. @globaleagle is now completely immune. So when he starts going all kim jong-un on us no one can do anything @:( @:worried:
Driving through Toowoomba today and I spotted some "lunatic@;)" flying a Canadian flag in his yard. Be warned @globaleagle has global power!

MFB, while I agree the world is increasingly full of snow flakes (or whatever the latest term for them is), these new rules are in place to stop the the big players misleading us on what they are doing with all the personal data they are mining from us.

You’re not a flat earther are you mate?

Does it impact on the Russian brides??
Nothing impacts the Russian brides when they are on heat feathered friend !
untitled.png

Are we now in Europe?
The issue is i dont track enough about ya'll to determine that and have no intention of doing so, however we do have users from Europe and as such if I dont do this I am massively liable far beyond this website massive 3 figure income

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8