Garrick to Fullback -Tom to 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
View attachment 22684
So two dummy halfs for each side of the field, don't have to run all the way across field so always in position to be pushing defenders off and yelling at the ref and holding their arms out for a penalty. Weeks scoots between like walker used to and does fast hit ups to take ten metres when defence is retreating, links with Ola who has the freedom to run both sides of the ruck, Weekes also fills in at dummy half if either left side or right side hooker gets tackled. Both left side and right side hookers make a **** load of tackles. Jake is your middle prop who has license to ball play the other two don't and are rotated with Keppie and whoever else. Weekes hangs off Jake.

Schuster also is a forward half, as in he helps out with a hit up if that's needed. DCE plays as a backs organiser Tom and Koula pop up wherever they like in attack but in defence they have a zone between them where they know they are responsible for.

Wave of the future people.
This might work for 1 game because the defence would be like wtf. Second game, they are all over you because you've pigeon holed players to 1 side of the field, have 3 blokes getting into dummy half and 2 fullbacks trying to poke in to the backline on attacking plays. 🤣

Well I'd say we ranked nearly zero on positional play and defensive patterns this year.
So we should re-invent the wheel because our defensive structure was Des circa 2008 which was the last time that slide up and out structure actually worked? 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6