Garrick to Fullback -Tom to 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You have to understand professional sportspeople. Especially rugby league players. Some might say its a good move because it will save his body. Whereas the footballer will see that as a demotion because he needs to be the best at his chosen position. Who knows? Maybe Tom would say ive only played 67% of possible games since my debut, maybe a stint at centre is what my body needs. I doubt it though.

Rueben better spend the summer on the tackling bags then if he's going to center. The turnstile efforts at full back were rivalling soul glo's efforts against Talakai.
Even cutting him some slack for carrying a couple of injuries in the latter part of the season, I think you're right, he needs to show more in defence for me to be sold on him being a centre.

You have to understand professional sportspeople. Especially rugby league players. Some might say its a good move because it will save his body. Whereas the footballer will see that as a demotion because he needs to be the best at his chosen position. Who knows? Maybe Tom would say ive only played 67% of possible games since my debut, maybe a stint at centre is what my body needs. I doubt it though.
Yeah, I doubt it as well. He just seems too much of a competitor to move to a position where he could "save his body".

Here is my team and hear me out.

Tom T, and Tolu Koula at fullback.

(I play two I drop both back on the fifth and let them defend half a field and don't drop any wingers back. My team doesn't have wingers).

Tolipolutou and Saab outside centres. Weekes inside centre. Schuster centre centre. DCE half. Then olokuatu lock (possibly Lawton) right side dummy half, (for when play is on that side of the field) and Croker left side dummy half. Aloia, Paseka, Shipley.

Bullemore, Keppie, whoever.

This style would be worth a shot.

(I play two I drop both back on the fifth and let them defend half a field and don't drop any wingers back. My team doesn't have wingers).

Tolipolutou and Saab outside centres. Weekes inside centre. Schuster centre centre. DCE half. Then olokuatu lock (possibly Lawton) right side dummy half, (for when play is on that side of the field) and Croker left side dummy half. Aloia, Paseka, Shipley.

Who is going to coach this fabulous team?

I had to read it a couple of times. Do you think our blokes could follow it?

Sounds like a Seibold plan. You posting already Anthony ??

Great innovation. Even better if we could import a quarterback, and lobby the NRL to allow forward passes.

I love the psycho babble😊

Manu was told to play like Tom, to emulate Tom’s roving centre role that he had in origin in 2021.

I think manu was a revelation this year doing that. Maybe Garrick can do it too, he is a great attacking player.
This is how i see it. Move Garrick to Centre to play a second fullback roaming role. Up his pay a bit and let him know he is a more valued strike weapon on the side. Turbo stays at fullback as hes the best in the comp when hes on the field.

This is how i see it. Move Garrick to Centre to play a second fullback roaming role. Up his pay a bit and let him know he is a more valued strike weapon on the side. Turbo stays at fullback as hes the best in the comp when hes on the field.
but in saying that i actually feel koula has way way more potential than garrick in this roaming role as is. Garricks real value comes in his tough carries and goalkicking

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6