Garrick’s Stocks Rising

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Amazing, Garrick clearly unfit - give him love, effection and understanding for playing so poor.

Schuster unfit - hang the kid from the rafters with as many insults as possible.

Bizzare place this.

Difference being Shu is unfit due to a season pass at the Colonel......Garrick is unfit due to a crook hip.

Seriously, we are talking about Manly, not Parramatta so we are all held to higher standards.

We have some guys on this forum that are so clueless they have rated Garrick on the top 5 fullbacks in the NRL. You guys know who you are.

Playing fullback is probably the most prestigious position in rugby league. With this responsibility comes the plaudits when playing well, but also criticism when not doing the job.

WTF does the players you list have to do with Garrick playing fullback.

He is not doing the job at fullback. Garrick is a very good winger and very happy for him to play there.

Des needs to blood Koula at fullback as their is so much more upside.

Because breakdowns in a defensive line means Garricks reaction time is affected.

Remember, he's here as a winger. Besides Weekes , who else could you out there ? How do we know Koula will be better. Look at Koulas defense tonight. Particularly one on one.

It's tough for me to argue the merits of Koula at fullback because we haven't seen him there.

Maybe give him a go in a trial. We are still in with a shot this year XV-1. Like I say, I hope we get troops back soon

Because breakdowns in a defensive line means Garricks reaction time is affected.

Remember, he's here as a winger. Besides Weekes , who else could you out there ? How do we know Koula will be better. Look at Koulas defense tonight. Particularly one on one.

It's tough for me to argue the merits of Koula at fullback because we haven't seen him there.

Maybe give him a go in a trial. We are still in with a shot this year XV-1. Like I say, I hope we get troops back soon

Hard to make a decision on anyone if you never see them play there.
Koula has played fullback in his juniors, so he must have some ability to play there.

Hard to make a decision on anyone if you never see them play there.
Koula has played fullback in his juniors, so he must have some ability to play there.
I mean, we have the players to do it I guess, so why not.

01. Tolu Koula
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kaeo Weekes / Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Yeah, I'd give it a go then, fair enough.

Seriously, we are talking about Manly, not Parramatta so we are all held to higher standards.

We have some guys on this forum that are so clueless they have rated Garrick on the top 5 fullbacks in the NRL. You guys know who you are.

Playing fullback is probably the most prestigious position in rugby league. With this responsibility comes the plaudits when playing well, but also criticism when not doing the job.

WTF does the players you list have to do with Garrick playing fullback.

He is not doing the job at fullback. Garrick is a very good winger and very happy for him to play there.

Des needs to blood Koula at fullback as their is so much more upside.

Koula at fullback, Garrick on the wing and Tippy Toes in the centres SHOULD be how we're playing IMO.

Its not though.....

I mean, we have the players to do it I guess, so why not.

01. Tolu Koula
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kaeo Weekes / Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Yeah, I'd give it a go then, fair enough.

Tippy is a centre in his junior days. Not enough speed with Harper and Parker. Not that Tippy is that much faster than either.

Who would you swap out ? Parker or Harper ?

Honestly, no idea. I would say Parker because defensively he is better, however Harper is better laterally in D.
Parker does pass more to the winger than Harper does.

I thought Koula should have had the one jumper when Turbo went down, Garrick has been good and has been reliable at the back, today he had a shocker and was caught out of position many times.

Koula should be in the one jumper and that’s not knocking Garrick it’s Koula having more X-factor about him.

Honestly, no idea. I would say Parker because defensively he is better, however Harper is better laterally in D.
Parker does pass more to the winger than Harper does.

Full strength it's going to be a headache for Des. There will be lots of competition. For spots. What was our team when we came 4th recently ? Was it:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick

Proven track record I guess. I know that's really harsh on Tuipulotu / Koula, but we are a .400 team with them in the backline.

That doesn't mean if they were there with Turbo at the back we'd be blinding good though - again, something we don't know.

Tough one.

Full strength it's going to be a headache for Des. There will be lots of competition. For spots. What was our team when we came 4th recently ? Was it:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick

Proven track record I guess. I know that's really harsh on Tuipulotu / Koula, but we are a .400 team with them in the backline.

That doesn't mean if they were there with Turbo at the back we'd be blinding good though - again, something we don't know.

Tough one.

Unfortunately the touch footy rules of 2021 are over. Need to look forward.

Difference being Shu is unfit due to a season pass at the Colonel......Garrick is unfit due to a crook hip.
Is this really where our fanbase has stooped to? He's returning from a number of leg injuries , and has committed to working all off season on himself for the club, giving up representative honours and money.

I'm assuming you have an athletic physique then ?

I am one who wanted Koula at fullback early in the season however all his positives I can't see him strong enough to direct the defences from behind.
I recall the first match a few seasons back at Brooky, against Easts when Garrick was shifted to fullback during the game and I can see and hear him barking out defensive structures to the forwards.
If anyone cares, I was sitting in the FultonMenzies stand as it was known and enjoying an over priced Magnum.

I am one who wanted Koula at fullback early in the season however all his positives I can't see him strong enough to direct the defences from behind.
I recall the first match a few seasons back at Brooky, against Easts when Garrick was shifted to fullback during the game and I can see and hear him barking out defensive structures to the forwards.
If anyone cares, I was sitting in the FultonMenzies stand as it was known and enjoying an over priced Magnum.
I was at that game too and remember being really impressed by his talk and effort. He took some brutal runs that night into the teeth of the defence in the pouring rain; I knew we had a player.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4