Gaping hole

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
BK stats versus Brisbane

played 80 minutes
38 tackles
21 hit ups
4 off loads
285 metres

Break it down the bloke did just about as much work (certainly in metres gained) than the rest of the pack put together.

And last week wasn't an anomoly. He does that most weeks.

How in the hell are we going to cover that work rate with our current mob of wilting violets?

we can’t cover it. It’s like when Joey leaves the Knights, you can’t replace him.

you just have to learn to play without him, which does worry me with the current forwards.

I was sitting on on the bench seats right near the fence and I noticed he was vitually pushing players out of the road to take a hit up. The man is a machine!!!!

I think he will play next year.

He is the most valuable player in the side. With that sort of effort he is entitled to carve up the likes of Matai when they stuff up.

BK stats versus Brisbane

played 80 minutes
38 tackles
21 hit ups
4 off loads
285 metres

Break it down the bloke did just about as much work (certainly in metres gained) than the rest of the pack put together.

And last week wasn't an anomoly. He does that most weeks.

How in the hell are we going to cover that work rate with our current mob of wilting violets?

Willow... 8|

There is obviously going to be a major loss there, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I'm sure former NSW assistant coach Des Hasler has a plan. 8|

And thats why i remained somewhat concerned that the focus is on JL coming, with not much in the wind about ditching King and recruiting a 1st class prop and 2nd rower (Creagh aside)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6