Game Day Thread .. 9's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Happy day ... some Rugby League at last .... or at least a version of it ... the Off season endith ...

Very excited to watch our young Eagles have a go .... bring it on ....

Can't wait to hear .... he's a future Superstar of the Game .... said 25 times a game every game ....

The results will be meaningless but it will be great to just to see some of the young blokes have a run. It will be almost impossible to draw many conclusions about these guys based on a 9's carnival but who cares, I can't wait!

Ok - a couple of Tips for tonight's games, after my form guide study ....best bets are

• Titans good things and Sami/Brimson likely to score
  • Penrith will swamp roosters 13+ - Luai and edwards likely tries
  • Eels to beat Dogs and Takarangi a try
  • Sharks to pip Dragoons with Katoa a try or 3
  • I am on Manly with reasonable confidence and see Ipape and Cust going in to score

Remember - bet responsibly

Last edited:
Looking forward to some footy.

Also looking forward to some on here either bemoaning the fact that we will struggle this year or proclaiming the fact we are premierships certs and after a 9s tournament with fringe players

Ok - a couple of Tips for tonight's games, after my form guide study ....best bets are

• Titans good things and Sami/Brimson likely to score
  • Penrith will swamp roosters 13+ - Luai and edwards likely tries
  • Eels to beat Dogs and Takarangi a try
  • Sharks to pip Dragoons with Katoa a try or 3
  • I am on Manly with reasonable confidence and see Ipape and Cust going in to score

Remember - bet responsibly

But the more you bet ,,,,the more you win !!!

And remember you can loose your money ,but never loose your confidence

If in doubt.... double up

But yes bet responsibly

But the more you bet ,,,,the more you win !!!

And remember you can loose your money ,but never loose your confidence

If in doubt.... double up

But yes bet responsibly
Haha! There was a radio ad last year, might have been Ladbrokes, and their catchcry was along the lines of 'don't second guess yourself! You really know your stuff! Just back your first gut instinct!''
Which I thought was great advice, I'm sure that's what all the professional gamblers do.

Parra pre game red hot favourites.

Beat the red hot favourites for the wooden spoon by TWO POINTS.

LOL

I think it’s funny how these sides are playing all their key players and we’ve just sent up and comers. I mean what is the point in playing your 13 man game stars?? Such a dumb event imo these 9s. God I hope parra get sone season ending injuries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4