Game Day Thread .. 9's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
**** me drunk, Paseka better not be badly injured there, in this Mickey mouse competition.

Too funny, the crowd was booing the refs after the Red V’s winning try wasn’t one.

Panfers can get on the sauce tonight and cry all the way home.

Way to passive in everything do, not even getting fundamentals right. At least it’s the titans that are killing us

Waddell is still a penalty machine, somehow over the off season he looks to have got slower!

Not putting much stock in this company, but it would be nice if we were getting at least 1 element of footy right.
I can’t even name a good player for us for the whole Comp, Metcalf has had flashes, but that’s about it

Useless rubbish kicks and so much arm grabbing in defence. Both things any pro footballer should be able to do better than we just did, in any format of the game!

Elliot really is horrible

Waddell is still a penalty machine, somehow over the off season he looks to have got slower!

Not putting much stock in this company, but it would be nice if we were getting at least 1 element of footy right.
I can’t even name a good player for us for the whole Comp, Metcalf has had flashes, but that’s about it
Whats going on are we in the finals ? Is paseka ok?

I’m like most fans and would like to win the nines.
I want Manly to win every time they play, even want them to win the coin toss.

But not winning this doesn’t upset me as it’s a nothing tournament and getting away without a serious injury is a bonus.

I can name everyone grand final winner for the last 50 years but can’t name who won the last 3 nines tournament's, I think the majority of fans would be the same.

It’s hard to really get a real gauge on each player in this format. I say when it’s 13 on 13 it’s a completely different game with set systems in place. 9s is off the cuff footy where individual brilliant can carry a team.
Just good to get some running in the legs and hope Tents ankle is ok.
Bring on round 1!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10