GAME DAY - Reggies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all, first post, travelled to Brooky from Blacktown to see my local team play today. A couple of things I took from the game, Cullen MUST replace Blake Green, he was the main difference between them and the Knights today, kicking game was spot on, he hit hard in defence (though there was a couple of jumper grabs) he throws a great dummy and his organisational play was spot on. I know it's not first grade but he is genuine quality.

Shaun Lane could be anything if he wasn't so lazy, he has great speed and foot work but he just gets lazy and makes mistakes. He could seriously be the hole runner we have missed since Beaver retired if he pulls his finger out.

I had no idea who the number 12 was, he was making meters and involved in everything, I then realised it was young Hoppa, he was very solid, lacks a bit of size but can see him at NRL level soon enough.

Matty and Johnno Wright are just too slow, end of story. Both are legitimate backups and nothing more.

Was a good win, though to be fair it looks like the Knights lack of depth goes way down the grades. Pity to see the Knights guy stretchered off, he didn't look well.
Good on you mate, good to hear from you.
They looked really good at times today and Cullen looked sharp.
I think they'll look for him to play consistently over a few weeks but he was on today.
Would like to find out how the knights bloke is because as you said it wasn't looking good.

• 👍
Reactions: JBW
Good on you mate, good to hear from you.
They looked really good at times today and Cullen looked sharp.
I think they'll look for him to play consistently over a few weeks but he was on today.
Would like to find out how the knights bloke is because as you said it wasn't looking good.
At the fame it looked like his kneecap was behind his leg :eek:

David Bhana had to be stretchered off the field with an ugly hyperextension to his knee

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/04/15/blacktown_win_with_1.html

Cassell got sent to the sin bin for dissent after the try, and was then sent from the field altogether for further taking his frustrations out on the referee after he was told to sit down for 10 minutes
.:banghead:

We had to play with 12 men for most of the 2nd half due to this hothead :swear:

I didn't even see the send off, the ZTE promo girls were "distracting my view" that injury sounds nasty though, poor bugger.

smsick8.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7