GAME DAY - Reggies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lane is on the bench and will be wearing no.15 Jersey.

I have a feeling that Lane will come good eventually. He just needs to work on his ball security, defence and his intensity.

Hopefully he begins with a good performance from the bench today.

So much potential, but i think it's just an attitude thing with him at the moment.

Could be more of a confidence player i suspect, so hopefully he turns his season around starting from today.

Looking forward to watching Hastings steer the team around and showing us why he should be in the top squad.

Here's todays team - (20 man squad)

Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles team

1 Pita Godinet (c)

2 Viliami Kaveinga

3 Pat Mataele

4 Matt Wright

5 Kelepi Manu

6 Cameron Cullen

7 Jackson Hastings

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Joey Lussick

10 Evrett Vaurasi

11 Tyler Cassel

12 Jamil Hopoate

13 Jarrad Kennedy

Interchange

14 Peter Schuster

15 Shaun Lane

16 Brendan Attwood (c)

17 Dean Parata

18 Tom Amone

19 Kyle Eather

20 Jake Samoa

Illawarra: 6th (2 wins from 5 games)

Blacktown: 12th (0 wins from 5 games)
Updated Team

1 Viliami Kaveinga

2 Pat Mataele

3 Jono Wright

4 Matt Wright

19 Kelepi Manu

6 Cameron Cullen

7 Pita Godinet (c)

8 Evrett Vaurasi

9 Joey Lussick

10 Tom Amone

11 Shaun Lane

12 Jamil Hopoate

14 Brendan Attwood (c)

Interchange

15 Dean Parata

16 Tyler Cassel - sent off

17 Jake Samoa

20 Nick Kassis

If you are ever looking for a reason why Lanky Lane is not in 1st's this game is a perfect example ...... done to 12 men and the middle and halfs are fatiqued ..... and that useless dopey lamonche has not once come in to take a hit up!!

Lame is not good :shake:

Good win against a very bad Knights side.:clap:

Gee Pauli Pauli has dropped down to a bench player for reserves :eek:

Al this talk about needing to buy another second rower. We don't, he's right here in reggies. Jamil Hoppa is a monster. Played 80 mins and still carried 4 players almost over the line for a try with 3 minutes to go !

Al this talk about needing to buy another second rower. We don't, he's right here in reggies. Jamil Hoppa is a monster. Played 80 mins and still carried 4 players almost over the line for a try with 3 minutes to go !

We need a second rower who can play nrl

Hi all, first post, travelled to Brooky from Blacktown to see my local team play today. A couple of things I took from the game, Cullen MUST replace Blake Green, he was the main difference between them and the Knights today, kicking game was spot on, he hit hard in defence (though there was a couple of jumper grabs) he throws a great dummy and his organisational play was spot on. I know it's not first grade but he is genuine quality.

Shaun Lane could be anything if he wasn't so lazy, he has great speed and foot work but he just gets lazy and makes mistakes. He could seriously be the hole runner we have missed since Beaver retired if he pulls his finger out.

I had no idea who the number 12 was, he was making meters and involved in everything, I then realised it was young Hoppa, he was very solid, lacks a bit of size but can see him at NRL level soon enough.

Matty and Johnno Wright are just too slow, end of story. Both are legitimate backups and nothing more.

Was a good win, though to be fair it looks like the Knights lack of depth goes way down the grades. Pity to see the Knights guy stretchered off, he didn't look well.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8