GAME DAY - Reggies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lane is on the bench and will be wearing no.15 Jersey.

I have a feeling that Lane will come good eventually. He just needs to work on his ball security, defence and his intensity.

Hopefully he begins with a good performance from the bench today.

So much potential, but i think it's just an attitude thing with him at the moment.

Could be more of a confidence player i suspect, so hopefully he turns his season around starting from today.

Looking forward to watching Hastings steer the team around and showing us why he should be in the top squad.

Here's todays team - (20 man squad)

Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles team

1 Pita Godinet (c)

2 Viliami Kaveinga

3 Pat Mataele

4 Matt Wright

5 Kelepi Manu

6 Cameron Cullen

7 Jackson Hastings

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Joey Lussick

10 Evrett Vaurasi

11 Tyler Cassel

12 Jamil Hopoate

13 Jarrad Kennedy

Interchange

14 Peter Schuster

15 Shaun Lane

16 Brendan Attwood (c)

17 Dean Parata

18 Tom Amone

19 Kyle Eather

20 Jake Samoa

Illawarra: 6th (2 wins from 5 games)

Blacktown: 12th (0 wins from 5 games)

I have a feeling that Lane will come good eventually. He just needs to work on his ball security, defence and his intensity.

So much potential, but i think it's just an attitude thing with him at the moment.

Could be more of a confidence player i suspect, so hopefully he turns his season around starting from today.

Looking forward to watching Hastings steer the team around and showing us why he should be in the top squad.

1 Pita Godinet (c)

2 Viliami Kaveinga

3 Pat Mataele

4 Matt Wright

5 Kelepi Manu

6 Cameron Cullen

7 Jackson Hastings

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Joey Lussick

10 Evrett Vaurasi

11 Tyler Cassel

12 Jamil Hopoate

13 Jarrad Kennedy

Interchange

14 Peter Schuster

15 Shaun Lane

16 Brendan Attwood (c)

17 Dean Parata

18 Tom Amone

19 Kyle Eather

20 Jake Samoa

Lets be honest thought re Lane...Hes been a journeyman already...Looked the goods at Dogs, went to Warriors and fizzled..Then gets a wonderful opportunity with us and cant even start for reggies?? Its a big worry for me...And if he's seriously that mentally weak re confidence might be time to go play farking basketball or something... So many more players have the hunger and desire atm than he clearly does. Such a waste of potential.

Lets be honest thought re Lane...Hes been a journeyman already...Looked the goods at Dogs, went to Warriors and fizzled..Then gets a wonderful opportunity with us and cant even start for reggies?? Its a big worry for me...And if he's seriously that mentally weak re confidence might be time to go play farking basketball or something... So many more players have the hunger and desire atm than he clearly does. Such a waste of potential.

I know what you're saying. Maybe starting on the bench in reserve grade could be the wake up call he needs. Hopefully he lifts his intensity and we see some major improvements today.

1 Pita Godinet (c)

2 Viliami Kaveinga

3 Pat Mataele

4 Matt Wright

5 Kelepi Manu

6 Cameron Cullen

7 Jackson Hastings

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Joey Lussick

10 Evrett Vaurasi

11 Tyler Cassel

12 Jamil Hopoate

13 Jarrad Kennedy

Interchange

14 Peter Schuster

15 Shaun Lane

16 Brendan Attwood (c)

17 Dean Parata

18 Tom Amone

19 Kyle Eather

20 Jake Samoa

I think people have been waiting 3 years for him to come good .... a player with less potential would have not been given this long. But we hope. Go Lanky Lane .... the world needs you.

Great last 20 minutes there. Seemed to struggle to contain a couple of monsters in the first 20. Than boom! finished the half with a try fest. Great attacking footy. 30-10.

Well they are playing awesome. Great attacking footy and pretty solid defense. Some nice tries there, a lot of standout players, too many to name. Nice to see Lane putting in a good one and Hastings makes one hell of a difference. Godinet looking better suited at fullback. Be nice to see them go on with it and wind back that for and against! @:cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8